As addition to BlueRobot
his advice, you might also want to preform a scan with ESET Online Scanner.
- Using Internet Explorer go to this site; ESET Online Scanner.
- Click on Run ESET Online Scanner at the left side of the screen.
- Allow ESET to install the addon.
- Click on Advanced Settings and make sure that the first three boxes are checked.
- Click on Start.
The scan will take a while to complete, be patient.
- If there were threads found, please go to the Scan Results window, and do the following;
- Click on List of Threads Found and then click on Export to text file.
- Save the .txt file to your desktop and name it something like ESET threads.
- Click on Back.
- Click on Finish and close the ESET window.
If there were threads found, please include the .txt file in your next post, either as attachment or paste the text between [code] [/code] tags.
Good luck and keep us posted,