Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Problem to make windows Multiboot USB

10 Dec 2013   #11
patio

Vista Ultimate X64/ Windows 7 Dual-boot
 
 

Win7 and 8 cannot be in the same directory...you've not set it up properly...


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
10 Dec 2013   #12
sardu

Seven pro
 
 

Make one test:
Windows 7 not AIO and windows 8 and let me know.
More thousand of people use SARDU for make this, I haven't report of issues
My System SpecsSystem Spec
10 Dec 2013   #13
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

No one answered my last post. Are you trying to boot an OS from a USB stick?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

11 Dec 2013   #14
sardu

Seven pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kamrul08 View Post
I want to make a Multiboot USB ....
Do you read the start of thread?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Dec 2013   #15
Britton30
Microsoft MVP

Windows 7 Ultimate X64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sardu View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kamrul08 View Post
I want to make a Multiboot USB ....
Do you read the start of thread?
Still doesn't answer my direct question.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Dec 2013   #16
Kamrul08

Windows 8.1 x64 Enterprise & Windows 7 x86 Ultimate Dual boot.
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Britton30 View Post
No one answered my last post. Are you trying to boot an OS from a USB stick?
I found my problem, Davide. I tried my test many times with Same ISO.
Testing:
1. I Tested Windows 7 Live and Windows 8 together. It Worked fine.
2. I Tested Windows 7 and Windows 8 together. It Worked fine.
3. I Tested Windows 7 Live, Windows 7 and Windows 8 together. It Worked fine.
4. I tested Windows XP single. It Worked fine.
5. Finally I tested Windows XP, Seven, 8 and Windows 7 Live together. It also Worked fine. In this step I just tested all but didnít completed any setup. 1íst I run win8 till all partitions comes. Then I aborted it. Next I run win7 till all partitions comes. Then I aborted it too. Next Win7 live. Finally I run Win XP but I also aborted setup before 1st session completed. All of my tested works fine. That means Iím successful.

Problem.
After step 5 I decided to run full setup of Win 8. But now I faced problem with same black screen. I didnít make any changes of my USB. That means my uncompleted XP Setup made any changes in my USB. It may be temp files or cache. In 1st time I also tested XP 1íst when I submit you screenshot. What can I do now?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Dec 2013   #17
sardu

Seven pro
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Kamrul08 View Post
5. Finally I tested Windows XP, Seven, 8 and Windows 7 Live together. It also Worked fine. In this step I just tested all but didnít completed any setup. 1íst I run win8 till all partitions comes. Then I aborted it. Next I run win7 till all partitions comes. Then I aborted it too. Next Win7 live. Finally I run Win XP but I also aborted setup before 1st session completed. All of my tested works fine. That means Iím successful.

Problem.
After step 5 I decided to run full setup of Win 8. But now I faced problem with same black screen. I didnít make any changes of my USB. That means my uncompleted XP Setup made any changes in my USB. It may be temp files or cache. In 1st time I also tested XP 1íst when I submit you screenshot. What can I do now?
I don't understand very fine english
Can you try to go to menu USB and

Fix old barrosu
Fix bottsect

Let me know if now works fine
My System SpecsSystem Spec
11 Dec 2013   #18
Kamrul08

Windows 8.1 x64 Enterprise & Windows 7 x86 Ultimate Dual boot.
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sardu View Post
I don't understand very fine english
Really I'm also not good in English. I'm always afraid of my English in forum.

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sardu View Post
Can you try to go to menu USB and

Fix old barrosu
Fix bottsect

Let me know if now works fine

Fine, Davide. It's working fine now. I applied two (Fix old barrosu,Fix bottsect). What's the real matter can you tell me please?

Anyway, your are really good and helpful. Can you give me your mail address in private massage, Please? If I face any problem next time (not always), I'll write you for quick response. I'm very fond of this tool. Thanks.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Dec 2013   #19
sardu

Seven pro
 
 

Thanks
My opinion is that the bootsect was corrupted.
Barrosu settings can fail only if the user change them manually
My email is public and you can find it in SARDU --> ? ---> Info
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Dec 2013   #20
Kamrul08

Windows 8.1 x64 Enterprise & Windows 7 x86 Ultimate Dual boot.
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sardu View Post
Thanks
My opinion is that the bootsect was corrupted.
Barrosu settings can fail only if the user change them manually
My email is public and you can find it in SARDU --> ? ---> Info
Thanks Davide. I already added you to my Gmail Contact list. I also joined to SARDU Facebook page. Best luck.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Problem to make windows Multiboot USB




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
How do I make a multiboot USB drive with multiple partitions(Diskpart)
Hi guys, I would like to collect my 32-bit and 64-bit Windows 7 Ultimate DVDs, all my device drivers and documents etc. plus a bootable toolbox for my SSDs(an ISO file) in a 64 GB USB stick. The thing is, I do not want to do this with a multi-boot software. I want to manually create...
Installation & Setup
Can I Install a Second OS Of Windows 7 x64 Multiboot?
Hi, I had a new system made up for me a few months back and as I was so insistent on excellent cooling - fans - RAM etc, I didn't pay enough attention to the HDD's. Subsequently the system was installed on an SSD 60GB. For a normal user this would be adequate, but I work with a lot of...
Installation & Setup
I want to uninstall Windows 8 from my multiboot...
So, I'm dual-booting Win 8 CP and Windows 7. Right now, it's using the Windows 8 boot manager. that said, how can I get rid of 8 AND the boot manager without ruining my Windows 7 partition?
General Discussion
I want to extend a preset partition called system to make a multiboot.
Heres my situation: I have Windows 7 already installed on my computer, but i want Windows Vista installed as a second OS. I thought it would be simple, make a primary partition and install it. But it wasnt even close to being that easy. I have a preset partition called "system" that was set by HP....
Hardware & Devices
how can i multiboot 2 windows 7 os?
i want to multiboot 2 different windows 7 os. is it possable? if so how can i do it thanks:)
Installation & Setup
MultiBoot Help Vista and Windows 7
Hello all, I joined your forum so that I have a knowledge base to refer to while I am exploring windows 7. Any way to the nitty griddy. I recently installed windows 7 on my primary windows vista machine. I followed the steps mentioned online except for formatting the drive as a simple...
Installation & Setup


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:49.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App