Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Gadgets not launching in build 7022


29 Jan 2009   #1

XP,Vista, Windows 7
 
 
Gadgets not launching in build 7022

I just downloaded build 7022 and now i cant launch gadgets?? I wanted to add a new clock but i cant launch the program. Any one else see this as well??

My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

29 Jan 2009   #2

Vista Ult SP2/Win 7 Ult SP1/Win 8.1 Pro w/MC (all x64)
 
 

Build 7022...? Never heard of it. Anyway - to run gadgets UAC has to be turned on. Perhaps you've disabled it.

However there is tweak to run them with UAC turned off here.

http://www.sevenforums.com/tutorials...off.html?ltr=G
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Jan 2009   #3

Windows 7 Ult, Windows 8.1 Pro,
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Buckeye25 View Post
I just downloaded build 7022 and now i cant launch gadgets?? I wanted to add a new clock but i cant launch the program. Any one else see this as well??
Did you get the new build from the Msoft site? Because the 7000 has enough bugs to sink a ship.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


29 Jan 2009   #4

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Buckeye25 View Post
I just downloaded build 7022 and now i cant launch gadgets?? I wanted to add a new clock but i cant launch the program. Any one else see this as well??

There is no Build 7022 out yet. The latest Build out at this moment is 7000.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 Jan 2009   #5

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by chev65 View Post
Did you get the new build from the Msoft site? Because the 7000 has enough bugs to sink a ship.

??

Exaggerating a little lol! I have 1 or 2 bugs which is to be expected in a Beta, but I'm sure your thinking of Vista
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jan 2009   #6

Windows 7 Build 7077 x64
 
 

Lol pretty funny, I haven't enncounted a single bug with build 7000.... Everything runs perfectly here
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jan 2009   #7

windows 7 6.1 build 7068x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by napilopez View Post
Lol pretty funny, I haven't enncounted a single bug with build 7000.... Everything runs perfectly here
I would have to agree all the way on this...I have ran bug free since i upgraded my pc..Some with bugs i am sure it has to do with there PC at some point..
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jan 2009   #8

Windows 7 Ult, Windows 8.1 Pro,
 
 

The Explorer used in Windows 7 is a first rate disaster. No I'am not exagerating one bit. Known bugs from the last version of Explorer are also in the new one that came with Windows 7. There is no doubt about this fact. The problem is outlined here.
https://connect.microsoft.com/IE/fee...dbackID=389663

I have this exact problem with the new browser. This problem was also present in the old version and has yet to be fixed in the new version of Explorer. Just because you don't have this problem does not mean others don't OK?

Do you Einstien's really think that a beta OP system will be bug free for everyone? LOL you have to be joking!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jan 2009   #9

XP/Vista/Windows 7 builld 7000
 
 

not bug free , no bsod but windows explorer stopped on me a couple of times. dont and wont use internet explorer, will stick to firefox for the immediate future. those are the only issues on four machines here to date. no not bug free for everyone, but that is what the beta periods are for.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Jan 2009   #10

Vista Ult SP2/Win 7 Ult SP1/Win 8.1 Pro w/MC (all x64)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by chev65 View Post
The Explorer used in Windows 7 is a first rate disaster. No I'am not exagerating one bit. Known bugs from the last version of Explorer are also in the new one that came with Windows 7. There is no doubt about this fact. The problem is outlined here.
https://connect.microsoft.com/IE/fee...dbackID=389663

I have this exact problem with the new browser. This problem was also present in the old version and has yet to be fixed in the new version of Explorer. Just because you don't have this problem does not mean others don't OK?

Do you Einstien's really think that a beta OP system will be bug free for everyone? LOL you have to be joking!
Chev65, that is "page not found".
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Gadgets not launching in build 7022




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for: Gadgets not launching in build 7022
Thread Forum
Windows 7 64-bit Build 7022 General Discussion
How do you get Build 7022? And can you do a clean installation of it? General Discussion
Build 7022 installation Installation & Setup
Upgrade to Build 7022? General Discussion
Help Downloading Build 7022 General Discussion
Build 7022 Shutdown sound General Discussion
Win 7 - build 7022 has been leaked! News

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:50 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33