Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: 7600 RTM and FINAL versions!


27 Oct 2009   #1

Windows 7
 
 
7600 RTM and FINAL versions!

Hey guys. Im brazilian and dont speak english very well. Sorry for my bad english. But i want to know, i have installed on my PC the 7600 version compilation. When I update the O.S whit WINDOWS UPTADE, this version became the FINAL version or I have to install the FINAL version??? Is these version differents or they are the same version??? Thank you!


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

27 Oct 2009   #2

Windows 7 Ultimate Edition x64
 
 

Well the RTM that was released months ago is the same as the final. So if ur running the rtm than your fine
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Oct 2009   #3

Windows 7
 
 

How can I see the version of my compilation??? I know it is 7600...but wich one???? There are many many 7600 versions! How can I know this information on Windows 7 ???
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


27 Oct 2009   #4
aem

Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
 
 

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion

That's one way.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
27 Oct 2009   #5

Windows 7 Ultimate, OS X 10.7, Ubuntu 11.04
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by aem View Post
HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion

That's one way.
Another way is to run Command Prompt as admin.

Type
Code:
slmgr -dlv
If you have the retail/final version it should say this at the top of the pop-up window.

Attachment 33478
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2009   #6

Windows 7
 
 

The hash there im using here is this:


7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255


7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255

From August, PORTUGUESE - BR. Is this the same version of FINAL???
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2009   #7

Windows 7 x64 Ultimate SP1
 
 

Yes, yes, yes, for the 1000th time, RTM = Final. It is final.

Final, Final!!!

You have Final!

7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255 = FINAL!!

7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255 = FINAL! And its 64 bit.

IT IS FINAL. NOTHING MORE FINAL THIS YEAR.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2009   #8

Win7 Enterprise, Win7 x86 (Ult 7600), Win7 x64 Ult 7600, TechNet RTM on AMD x64 (2.8Ghz)
 
 

Looks Final to Me


Attached Thumbnails
7600 RTM and FINAL versions!-version_etc.jpg  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2009   #9

Windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Teerex View Post
Yes, yes, yes, for the 1000th time, RTM = Final. It is final.

Final, Final!!!

You have Final!

7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255 = FINAL!!

7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255 = FINAL! And its 64 bit.

IT IS FINAL. NOTHING MORE FINAL THIS YEAR.
Sorry dude. Im newba on this forum. I know the 7600 release is the final. I just want to know this, because in 22/10/09, another release come out. My release is for 25/08. I just want to know the differece of these 2 releases! Sorry.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Oct 2009   #10

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by diegodiniz View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Teerex View Post
Yes, yes, yes, for the 1000th time, RTM = Final. It is final.

Final, Final!!!

You have Final!

7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255 = FINAL!!

7600.16385.amd64fre.win7_rtm.090713-1255 = FINAL! And its 64 bit.

IT IS FINAL. NOTHING MORE FINAL THIS YEAR.
Sorry dude. Im newba on this forum. I know the 7600 release is the final. I just want to know this, because in 22/10/09, another release come out. My release is for 25/08. I just want to know the differece of these 2 releases! Sorry.
Diego

What you have is the one and only final. If something else came out It easnt from microsoft. When MS votes to make a release final they dont make any, repeat any changes to it.
I would be more concerned with the legitimacy of the release than any possible minute changes.

Ken
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 7600 RTM and FINAL versions!




Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: 7600 RTM and FINAL versions!
Thread Forum
Win 7 build 7600 cracked versions question General Discussion
7600.16385 is the confirmed final RTM.... General Discussion
Final RTM 6.1.7600.16386 General Discussion
Now I believe that W7 build 7600 [16385] is Final RTM! General Discussion
Windows 7 RTM (Build 7600 is the final RTM + Screens) News
Windows 7 Build 7600 is not the Final RTM! General Discussion

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:40 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33