Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Can't open League of Legends, Network and Sharing Center

28 May 2014   #11
NoelDP

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 x64 Home Premium (and x86 VirtualBox VM)/Win10
 
 

The SFC scan shows the following problems.
Code:
 Line 92394: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    00000344 [SR] Repairing 6 components
 Line 92395: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    00000345 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
 Line 92396: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    00000346 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:20{10}]"seriff.fon" of Microsoft-Windows-Font-Bitmap-MS_Serif, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
 Line 92397: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    00000347 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:22{11}]"seriffr.fon" of Microsoft-Windows-Font-Bitmap-MS_Serif, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
 Line 92398: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    00000348 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:22{11}]"seriffg.fon" of Microsoft-Windows-Font-Bitmap-MS_Serif, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
 Line 92399: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    00000349 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:22{11}]"seriffe.fon" of Microsoft-Windows-Font-Bitmap-MS_Serif, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
 Line 92400: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    0000034a [SR] Cannot verify component files for Microsoft-Windows-Shell-OptionalComponents, Version = 6.1.7601.17514, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral, manifest is damaged (FALSE)
 Line 92401: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    0000034b [SR] Cannot verify component files for Microsoft-Windows-Security-SPP-Plugin-Windows, Version = 6.1.7601.17514, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral, manifest is damaged (FALSE)
 Line 92402: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    0000034c [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:36{18}]"Amd64\RI2191E3.PPD" of prnrc007.inf, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type = [l:24{12}]"driverUpdate", TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
 Line 92403: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    0000034d [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:36{18}]"Amd64\RI2192E3.PPD" of prnrc007.inf, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type = [l:24{12}]"driverUpdate", TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
 Line 92404: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    0000034e [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:36{18}]"Amd64\RI2171E3.PPD" of prnrc007.inf, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type = [l:24{12}]"driverUpdate", TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
 Line 92405: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    0000034f [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:36{18}]"Amd64\RI2161E3.PPD" of prnrc007.inf, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type = [l:24{12}]"driverUpdate", TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
 Line 92406: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    00000350 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:94{47}]"Microsoft.ApplicationId.Framework.Resources.dll" of Microsoft.ApplicationId.Framework.Resources, Version = 6.1.7601.17514, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_MSIL (8), Culture = [l:10{5}]"pt-PT", VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
 Line 92407: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    00000351 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:34{17}]"mcglidhostobj.dll" of mcglidhostobj, Version = 6.1.7601.17514, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_MSIL (8), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
This indicates that there are also problems with the servicing files, which are best fixed first using CheckSUR -

Please download and save the CheckSUR tool from http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947821
(you'll need to look in the details for Windows 7, downloading from the Microsoft Download Center)

Run it - The tool can take anywhere from 5 mins to a couple of hours to run (or 'Install') depending on how much it has to do, and may exit silently - it may appear to freeze for most of that time, but be patient.
The result is logged in the C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CheckSUR.log file - and an archive …\checksur.persist.log file

Then zip the CheckSUR.log and upload it to your reply.



My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
28 May 2014   #12
amss1976

MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by andrew129260 View Post
I am going to have someone look at your cbs log, as for things you can do right now:

-Uninstall adobe reader
-Uninstall Java.

These programs are huge security risks, and for the most part are completely unnecessary. Web browsers can open pdf files just fine, and java is almost never needed.

You can always install it when you do need it, then uninstall it later. Malware likes to target these 2 programs a lot.

You have google chrome installed. If you use that as the main browser you can also uninstall adobe flash, as adobe flash is built into google chrome. So therfor you do not need the plugin.
I normally work with pdf and sites with Java (our tax on-line system is Java based so I have to have Java and acrobat permanently installed). About adobe flash I can uninstall it...

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NoelDP View Post
The SFC scan shows the following problems.
Code:
 Line 92394: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    00000344 [SR] Repairing 6 components
 Line 92395: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    00000345 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
 Line 92396: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    00000346 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:20{10}]"seriff.fon" of Microsoft-Windows-Font-Bitmap-MS_Serif, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
 Line 92397: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    00000347 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:22{11}]"seriffr.fon" of Microsoft-Windows-Font-Bitmap-MS_Serif, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
 Line 92398: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    00000348 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:22{11}]"seriffg.fon" of Microsoft-Windows-Font-Bitmap-MS_Serif, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
 Line 92399: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    00000349 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:22{11}]"seriffe.fon" of Microsoft-Windows-Font-Bitmap-MS_Serif, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
 Line 92400: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    0000034a [SR] Cannot verify component files for Microsoft-Windows-Shell-OptionalComponents, Version = 6.1.7601.17514, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral, manifest is damaged (FALSE)
 Line 92401: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    0000034b [SR] Cannot verify component files for Microsoft-Windows-Security-SPP-Plugin-Windows, Version = 6.1.7601.17514, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral, manifest is damaged (FALSE)
 Line 92402: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    0000034c [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:36{18}]"Amd64\RI2191E3.PPD" of prnrc007.inf, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type = [l:24{12}]"driverUpdate", TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
 Line 92403: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    0000034d [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:36{18}]"Amd64\RI2192E3.PPD" of prnrc007.inf, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type = [l:24{12}]"driverUpdate", TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
 Line 92404: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    0000034e [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:36{18}]"Amd64\RI2171E3.PPD" of prnrc007.inf, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type = [l:24{12}]"driverUpdate", TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
 Line 92405: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    0000034f [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:36{18}]"Amd64\RI2161E3.PPD" of prnrc007.inf, Version = 6.1.7600.16385, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_AMD64 (9), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type = [l:24{12}]"driverUpdate", TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
 Line 92406: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    00000350 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:94{47}]"Microsoft.ApplicationId.Framework.Resources.dll" of Microsoft.ApplicationId.Framework.Resources, Version = 6.1.7601.17514, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_MSIL (8), Culture = [l:10{5}]"pt-PT", VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
 Line 92407: 2014-05-27 23:41:33, Info                  CSI    00000351 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:34{17}]"mcglidhostobj.dll" of mcglidhostobj, Version = 6.1.7601.17514, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_MSIL (8), Culture neutral, VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
This indicates that there are also problems with the servicing files, which are best fixed first using CheckSUR -

Please download and save the CheckSUR tool from http://support.microsoft.com/kb/947821
(you'll need to look in the details for Windows 7, downloading from the Microsoft Download Center)

Run it - The tool can take anywhere from 5 mins to a couple of hours to run (or 'Install') depending on how much it has to do, and may exit silently - it may appear to freeze for most of that time, but be patient.
The result is logged in the C:\Windows\Logs\CBS\CheckSUR.log file - and an archive …\checksur.persist.log file

Then zip the CheckSUR.log and upload it to your reply.
I have run the CheckSUR tool.

I am uploading the CheckSUR.log, the checksur.persist.log and the CBS file (in .zip) that was also created during this process.

Thank you for all your time.

Note: I ran the CheckSUR while the process that loads the League of Legends was "running", e.g., I have double clicked the shortcut on my desktop and it did not load and I was not able to kill it on the Task Manager. I don't know if this important or not.

Note 2: I have restarted the machine. When everything was loaded, the mini-applications did not show up (I have Core temp, weather, calendar on my desktop).


Attached Files
File Type: log CheckSUR.log (6.6 KB, 1 views)
File Type: log CheckSUR.persist.log (8.2 KB, 0 views)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 May 2014   #13
NoelDP

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 x64 Home Premium (and x86 VirtualBox VM)/Win10
 
 

We got lucky - CheckSUR managed to fix all the errors that I could have hoped for.
There are still the missing payload files to worry about...
Code:
 Line 21: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 seriff.fon amd64_microsoft-windows-font-bitmap-ms_serif_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2670fbc842c5cd2f 
 Line 22: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 seriffr.fon amd64_microsoft-windows-font-bitmap-ms_serif_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2670fbc842c5cd2f 
 Line 23: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 seriffg.fon amd64_microsoft-windows-font-bitmap-ms_serif_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2670fbc842c5cd2f 
 Line 24: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 seriffe.fon amd64_microsoft-windows-font-bitmap-ms_serif_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2670fbc842c5cd2f 
 Line 25: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 Amd64\RI2191E3.PPD amd64_prnrc007.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2382b73cd9ebc32a 
 Line 26: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 Amd64\RI2192E3.PPD amd64_prnrc007.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2382b73cd9ebc32a 
 Line 27: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 Amd64\RI2171E3.PPD amd64_prnrc007.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2382b73cd9ebc32a 
 Line 28: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 Amd64\RI2161E3.PPD amd64_prnrc007.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2382b73cd9ebc32a 
 Line 29: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 mcglidhostobj.dll msil_mcglidhostobj_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_none_0511883c277e4ef8 
 Line 30: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 Microsoft.ApplicationId.Framework.Resources.dll msil_microsoft.applicati..framework.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_pt-pt_32da5577c2f89044 
 Line 35: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 Microsoft.ApplicationId.Framework.Resources.dll msil_microsoft.applicati..framework.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_pt-pt_30a941afc60a0caa 
 Line 36: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 srv.sys amd64_microsoft-windows-smbserver-v1_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.21717_none_38aa0e59262e0b0c 
 Line 37: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 Microsoft.ApplicationId.Framework.dll msil_microsoft.applicationid.framework_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_4f9b5c1281bb9284 
 Line 38: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 kdusb.dll amd64_microsoft-windows-b..buggertransport-usb_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20897_none_f9f3704d3d5c517f 
 Line 41: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 winload.efi amd64_microsoft-windows-b..vironment-os-loader_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16757_none_b73e23c9863dba66 
 Line 44: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 winload.exe amd64_microsoft-windows-b..vironment-os-loader_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16757_none_b73e23c9863dba66 
 Line 45: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 winresume.efi amd64_microsoft-windows-b..vironment-os-loader_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16757_none_b73e23c9863dba66 
 Line 46: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 winresume.exe amd64_microsoft-windows-b..vironment-os-loader_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16757_none_b73e23c9863dba66 
 Line 47: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 secproc_ssp_isv.dll x86_microsoft-windows-s..ative-serverbox-isv_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16506_none_f544a9225f80a9d3 
 Line 48: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 secproc_ssp_isv.dll x86_microsoft-windows-s..ative-serverbox-isv_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20621_none_f5b3a4a378b302cc 
 Line 49: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 mcglidhostobj.dll msil_mcglidhostobj_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_02e074742a8fcb5e 
 Line 50: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 secproc_ssp.dll x86_microsoft-windows-s..or-native-serverbox_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20621_none_705b94a8de55f211 
 Line 51: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 srv2.sys amd64_microsoft-windows-smbserver-v2_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.21717_none_389f3e6d263626fd 
 Line 52: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 mcplayerinterop.dll msil_mcplayerinterop_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_b347b1bc3cba0f8d
I'm in no fit state to do this tonight - back tomorrow with the fix protocol. Shout if you haven't heard in 24 hours!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

28 May 2014   #14
amss1976

MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NoelDP View Post
We got lucky - CheckSUR managed to fix all the errors that I could have hoped for.
There are still the missing payload files to worry about...
Code:
 Line 21: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 seriff.fon amd64_microsoft-windows-font-bitmap-ms_serif_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2670fbc842c5cd2f 
 Line 22: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 seriffr.fon amd64_microsoft-windows-font-bitmap-ms_serif_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2670fbc842c5cd2f 
 Line 23: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 seriffg.fon amd64_microsoft-windows-font-bitmap-ms_serif_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2670fbc842c5cd2f 
 Line 24: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 seriffe.fon amd64_microsoft-windows-font-bitmap-ms_serif_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2670fbc842c5cd2f 
 Line 25: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 Amd64\RI2191E3.PPD amd64_prnrc007.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2382b73cd9ebc32a 
 Line 26: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 Amd64\RI2192E3.PPD amd64_prnrc007.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2382b73cd9ebc32a 
 Line 27: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 Amd64\RI2171E3.PPD amd64_prnrc007.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2382b73cd9ebc32a 
 Line 28: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 Amd64\RI2161E3.PPD amd64_prnrc007.inf_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_2382b73cd9ebc32a 
 Line 29: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 mcglidhostobj.dll msil_mcglidhostobj_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_none_0511883c277e4ef8 
 Line 30: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 Microsoft.ApplicationId.Framework.Resources.dll msil_microsoft.applicati..framework.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.17514_pt-pt_32da5577c2f89044 
 Line 35: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 Microsoft.ApplicationId.Framework.Resources.dll msil_microsoft.applicati..framework.resources_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_pt-pt_30a941afc60a0caa 
 Line 36: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 srv.sys amd64_microsoft-windows-smbserver-v1_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.21717_none_38aa0e59262e0b0c 
 Line 37: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 Microsoft.ApplicationId.Framework.dll msil_microsoft.applicationid.framework_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_4f9b5c1281bb9284 
 Line 38: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 kdusb.dll amd64_microsoft-windows-b..buggertransport-usb_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20897_none_f9f3704d3d5c517f 
 Line 41: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 winload.efi amd64_microsoft-windows-b..vironment-os-loader_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16757_none_b73e23c9863dba66 
 Line 44: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 winload.exe amd64_microsoft-windows-b..vironment-os-loader_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16757_none_b73e23c9863dba66 
 Line 45: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 winresume.efi amd64_microsoft-windows-b..vironment-os-loader_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16757_none_b73e23c9863dba66 
 Line 46: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 winresume.exe amd64_microsoft-windows-b..vironment-os-loader_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16757_none_b73e23c9863dba66 
 Line 47: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 secproc_ssp_isv.dll x86_microsoft-windows-s..ative-serverbox-isv_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16506_none_f544a9225f80a9d3 
 Line 48: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 secproc_ssp_isv.dll x86_microsoft-windows-s..ative-serverbox-isv_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20621_none_f5b3a4a378b302cc 
 Line 49: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 mcglidhostobj.dll msil_mcglidhostobj_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_02e074742a8fcb5e 
 Line 50: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 secproc_ssp.dll x86_microsoft-windows-s..or-native-serverbox_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.20621_none_705b94a8de55f211 
 Line 51: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 srv2.sys amd64_microsoft-windows-smbserver-v2_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7601.21717_none_389f3e6d263626fd 
 Line 52: (f) CSI Payload File Missing 0x00000000 mcplayerinterop.dll msil_mcplayerinterop_31bf3856ad364e35_6.1.7600.16385_none_b347b1bc3cba0f8d
I'm in no fit state to do this tonight - back tomorrow with the fix protocol. Shout if you haven't heard in 24 hours!

That was good... (I hope).
Goodnight.
I will shout!!!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 May 2014   #15
NoelDP

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 x64 Home Premium (and x86 VirtualBox VM)/Win10
 
 

I've uploaded a file - amsaa.zip - to my OneDrive at Noel's OneDrive
Please download and save it.

Right-click on the saved file and select Extract all...
Change the target to C:\ and click on Extract
Close all windows (it would be a good idea to print these instructions!)

Now reboot to the Repair Environment - as soon as the machine restarts, start tapping F8 - this should bring up the Advanced Boot Menu, at the top of which should be the option 'Repair my Computer'
Pick that
You'll have to log in with your username and password.

Pick the option to use a Command Prompt
At the prompt type
DIR C:\amsaa
hit the enter key - if you get a 'Not Found' error try
DIR D:\amsaa
or
DIR E:\amsaa



The drive letter in use when you find the folder will need to be substituted (for<drive>) into the following command...



XCOPY <drive>:\amsaa <drive>:\windows\winsxs /y /i /s /v /h



(e.g. XCOPY P:\wfire P:\windows\winsxs /y /i /s /v /h )



run the command (it should take almost no time) and when the prompt returns, type
EXIT
and hit the Enter key to exit Command Prompt - reboot to Normal Mode Windows.

Now run SFC /SCANNOW in an Elevated Command Prompt
then reboot and upload the new CBS.log file to your reply
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 May 2014   #16
amss1976

MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NoelDP View Post
I've uploaded a file - amsaa.zip - to my OneDrive at Noel's OneDrive
Please download and save it.

Right-click on the saved file and select Extract all...
Change the target to C:\ and click on Extract
Close all windows (it would be a good idea to print these instructions!)

Now reboot to the Repair Environment - as soon as the machine restarts, start tapping F8 - this should bring up the Advanced Boot Menu, at the top of which should be the option 'Repair my Computer'
Pick that
You'll have to log in with your username and password.

Pick the option to use a Command Prompt
At the prompt type
DIR C:\amsaa
hit the enter key - if you get a 'Not Found' error try
DIR D:\amsaa
or
DIR E:\amsaa



The drive letter in use when you find the folder will need to be substituted (for<drive>) into the following command...



XCOPY <drive>:\amsaa <drive>:\windows\winsxs /y /i /s /v /h



(e.g. XCOPY P:\wfire P:\windows\winsxs /y /i /s /v /h )



run the command (it should take almost no time) and when the prompt returns, type
EXIT
and hit the Enter key to exit Command Prompt - reboot to Normal Mode Windows.

Now run SFC /SCANNOW in an Elevated Command Prompt
then reboot and upload the new CBS.log file to your reply
I did everything you said. Here is the latest CBS.log.

Please let me know if we have good news.

One thing I have notice: when I ended my session and logged in again, I was not able to access some of the Control Panel functions. The window would stop responding although I could continue to use the system normally. I just couldn't get to that particular window.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 May 2014   #17
NoelDP

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 x64 Home Premium (and x86 VirtualBox VM)/Win10
 
 

Still one more to do -
Code:
POQ 137 ends.
2014-05-29 22:03:25, Info                  CSI    00000326 [SR] Verify complete
2014-05-29 22:03:25, Info                  CSI    00000327 [SR] Repairing 1 components
2014-05-29 22:03:25, Info                  CSI    00000328 [SR] Beginning Verify and Repair transaction
2014-05-29 22:03:25, Info                  CSI    00000329 [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:94{47}]"Microsoft.ApplicationId.Framework.Resources.dll" of Microsoft.ApplicationId.Framework.Resources, Version = 6.1.7601.17514, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_MSIL (8), Culture = [l:10{5}]"pt-PT", VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
2014-05-29 22:03:25, Info                  CSI    0000032a [SR] Cannot repair member file [l:94{47}]"Microsoft.ApplicationId.Framework.Resources.dll" of Microsoft.ApplicationId.Framework.Resources, Version = 6.1.7601.17514, pA = PROCESSOR_ARCHITECTURE_MSIL (8), Culture = [l:10{5}]"pt-PT", VersionScope = 1 nonSxS, PublicKeyToken = {l:8 b:31bf3856ad364e35}, Type neutral, TypeName neutral, PublicKey neutral in the store, file is missing
2014-05-29 22:03:25, Info                  CSI    0000032b [SR] This component was referenced by [l:302{151}]"Microsoft-Windows-GroupPolicy-ClientTools-Package~31bf3856ad364e35~amd64~pt-PT~6.1.7601.17514.Microsoft-Windows-GroupPolicy-ClientTools-Binaries-Update"
2014-05-29 22:03:25, Info                  CSI    0000032c Repair results created:
I must have missed it first time around.

back in a jiffy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 May 2014   #18
NoelDP

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Win 7 x64 Home Premium (and x86 VirtualBox VM)/Win10
 
 

Ooops! - missed the fact that it's a Portuguese file - I'll have to do a fairly large download to acquire it, it it'll be tomorrow before I can upload the fix.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 May 2014   #19
amss1976

MS Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NoelDP View Post
Ooops! - missed the fact that it's a Portuguese file - I'll have to do a fairly large download to acquire it, it it'll be tomorrow before I can upload the fix.
Yes, I am using PT-PT windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit.

OK. I will be waiting for your post.

Thank you for all the help and time you are spending with me.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
29 May 2014   #20
andrew129260

Windows 10 Pro
 
 

Yes thank you noel.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Can't open League of Legends, Network and Sharing Center




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
BSOD During League of Legends with Teamspeak open
This has only happened once but I'd prefer it didn't happen again.
BSOD Help and Support
Network and Sharing Center won't open
I have recently upgraded my CPU and as part of that re-installed Windows 7 home premium x64. I have an updated/running copy of Norton Antivirus on as well. As It began to install updates I have 2 issues that may be related: 1. Network and Sharing Center won't open - When I click on the...
Network & Sharing
Correct Network Tray Icon - Requires Network and Sharing Center Open??
I have a peculiar issue where I would need to have "Network and Sharing Center" open to be able to see that my my laptop's wireless connection. I would see the signal bar and also see the dreaded red x. Even when I have it open, I can see it refreshing each second; like its losing connection and...
Network & Sharing
Probable virus, network and sharing center doesn't open
Ads opening and now I can't access the Network and Sharing Centre. So far AVs didn't find anything. Problem persists. The system has been quite slow, with CPU going wildly up and down sometimes. But not always. I also noticed quite the delay when typing in Chrome or just the Start menu. For...
System Security
problems with network icon and in network and sharing center
whenever i connect to the internet through dial up connection the network icon in the notification area still displays (not connected ) and when i go to the network and sharing it says not connected, ALTHOUGH i can surf the internet with no problems , AND when i insert the Ethernet cable it doesn't...
Network & Sharing
Network Adapter Not Shown in Network and Sharing Center
I have a linksys usb600n (v2) using the Win7 driver from linksys. It installs and is displayed correctly in Device Manger - BUT it doesn't appear in the Network and Sharing Center as an adapter. This same device and driver were previously working just fine in this system - but I rebuilt the OS...
Network & Sharing


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 15:46.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App