Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Cut Signal After BIOS when Using OCTuner

04 Oct 2014   #11
NoN

Windows 7 Professional SP1 - x64 [Non-UEFI Boot]
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by james rumbles View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NoN View Post
Try another USB2.0 port...Is the keyboard not detected in Bios too?
keyboard isnt being detected by bios too. No usb ports recongnise my usb 2.0
keyboard..?
What's about trying with a wired one? Could be the wireless adapter temporarily disconnected or damaged...

Do you still have issues with the Case front panel connectors onto the motherboard to power on/off? Check if they plugged well and not inverted.



Quote:
Facts:
----------

- Psu switch is on with power and fans, lights, cpu, graphics Card all working.

-only dvi to vga and an hdmi cord/wireless mouse and keyboard/ and power are connected. all usb devices taken out.

- The keyboard&mouse arent detected like last times this happened they showed up with caps light and flashing.
The Adapter is the only usb connected.

-no signal on both my screens; tried with both cords on both Graphics Card and OnBoard...Nothing.

- Seems like i cant see or communicate with the BIOS screen at all with my screen .

-i dont have a beep thingy .well ... not that i know of.

-there is a power button, a restart button and a light button.
When pressing the restart button... wont restart pc as i dont hear fans resetting..
When holding down power button for more than 20seconds ... no power off.
You can only turn off by psu switch.



My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
04 Oct 2014   #12
james rumbles

windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NoN View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by james rumbles View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NoN View Post
Try another USB2.0 port...Is the keyboard not detected in Bios too?
keyboard isnt being detected by bios too. No usb ports recongnise my usb 2.0
keyboard..?
What's about trying with a wired one? Could be the wireless adapter temporarily disconnected or damaged...



Do you still have issues with the Case front panel connectors onto the motherboard to power on/off? Check if they plugged well and not inverted.



Quote:
Facts:
----------

- Psu switch is on with power and fans, lights, cpu, graphics Card all working.

-only dvi to vga and an hdmi cord/wireless mouse and keyboard/ and power are connected. all usb devices taken out.

- The keyboard&mouse arent detected like last times this happened they showed up with caps light and flashing.
The Adapter is the only usb connected.

-no signal on both my screens; tried with both cords on both Graphics Card and OnBoard...Nothing.

- Seems like i cant see or communicate with the BIOS screen at all with my screen .

-i dont have a beep thingy .well ... not that i know of.

-there is a power button, a restart button and a light button.
When pressing the restart button... wont restart pc as i dont hear fans resetting..
When holding down power button for more than 20seconds ... no power off.
You can only turn off by psu switch.
Yes i have tried both wired and wireless with no luck in all usb ports 2.0 and 3.0.
Um i wasnt having issues with the front panel just before it crashed but no the wires arent inverted and yes im still having problems with the poer on button still
My System SpecsSystem Spec
04 Oct 2014   #13
NoN

Windows 7 Professional SP1 - x64 [Non-UEFI Boot]
 
 

You might want to check now if nothing have fried on all the motherboard headers (Power 24pin, ATX 4pin..ect..).

Better unmount it from the PC case and looks if no capacitors are bloated by heat too. Otherwise looks also you're good for another Board card if only 3 cores run of the four mentioned.

Quote:
If there is a conponent that needs replacing please select which from my own here: AMD FX-9590, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 - System Build - PCPartPicker New Zealand
BTW, your list looks fine to me but I saw only 1x8Gb G.Skill Dram in it, not showing something like 2x4Gb
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

04 Oct 2014   #14
james rumbles

windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NoN View Post
You might want to check now if nothing have fried on all the motherboard headers (Power 24pin, ATX 4pin..ect..).

Better unmount it from the PC case and looks if no capacitors are bloated by heat too. Otherwise looks also you're good for another Board card if only 3 cores run of the four mentioned.

Quote:
If there is a conponent that needs replacing please select which from my own here: AMD FX-9590, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 - System Build - PCPartPicker New Zealand
BTW, your list looks fine to me but I saw only 1x8Gb G.Skill Dram in it, not showing something like 2x4Gb
Ok ive taken the motherboard out and i cant recongnise anything that would the MB to being fried. Whats my next step now?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Oct 2014   #15
james rumbles

windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

Ok so i have taken everything apart and rebuilt my computer and now the pc just booted omg nownim just trying to move files of desktop to a backup folder and 19mb/s transfer what .... i have an ssd crucial m500 why is it slow i looked at the review on trnsfer speed on the websites and comparing site that they are a dissapointment is the speed drop against competing companies transfer rate. But not this slow
My System SpecsSystem Spec
05 Oct 2014   #16
james rumbles

windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit
 
 

Quote:
If there is a conponent that needs replacing please select which from my own here: AMD FX-9590, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 - System Build - PCPartPicker New Zealand
BTW, your list looks fine to me but I saw only 1x8Gb G.Skill Dram in it, not showing something like 2x4Gb[/QUOTE]

Ok ive taken the motherboard out and i cant recongnise anything that would the MB to being fried. Whats my next step now?[/QUOTE]

Thank you its in my budget anyway just id go for a better intel 4490k i7 if i had more cash
My System SpecsSystem Spec
06 Oct 2014   #17
NoN

Windows 7 Professional SP1 - x64 [Non-UEFI Boot]
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by james rumbles View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NoN View Post
You might want to check now if nothing have fried on all the motherboard headers (Power 24pin, ATX 4pin..ect..).

Better unmount it from the PC case and looks if no capacitors are bloated by heat too. Otherwise looks also you're good for another Board card if only 3 cores run of the four mentioned.

Quote:
If there is a conponent that needs replacing please select which from my own here: AMD FX-9590, Gigabyte GeForce GTX 770 - System Build - PCPartPicker New Zealand
BTW, your list looks fine to me but I saw only 1x8Gb G.Skill Dram in it, not showing something like 2x4Gb
Ok ive taken the motherboard out and i cant recongnise anything that would the MB to being fried. Whats my next step now?
Hello, sorry for the late reply i was busy lately.

Well, seeing how it had messed up the motherboard i suggest you to run at stock Bios setting for a while (set with personal settings but at stock for overclock part)...High Perf shouldn't be a prob in windows power plan.

PS:
I've responded to your PM too.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Cut Signal After BIOS when Using OCTuner




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
I can't access BIOS settings because BIOS assumes Windows is resuming
Good evening! A week ago I reinstalled Windows 7 in EFI mode on my laptop, and now I've got this problem: whenever I turn on my computer after a shutdown, the BIOS says "System Resuming" instead of "Press F2 to enter settings". This makes impossible for me to access BIOS settings. Previously, my...
General Discussion
Windows 7 Stuck At BIOS Cannot Enter BIOS or Change Boot Media
My laptop has no problem before. Recently I try to install Windows XP. First attempt fail, so I change SATA at BIOS from AHCI to Compatible, success. However the partition that I want to install*Windows XP to is not available.* So just to test I choose my Windows 7 partition. Since it want to...
General Discussion
Problems with Nvidia gpu post BIOS system BIOS update.
Hello all, this is my first time posting here so please forgive any mistakes/oversights. I've just updated my Samsung laptop's system BIOS via their software update program, and my Nvidia GPU (GT 650m DDR3) no longer seems to work. The Nvidia control panel is still there, and it still gives me...
Graphic Cards
BIOS beep, PC posts, but red LED light on GPU and no monitor signal
A couple of weeks ago the fan on my graphics card stopped working, it was buzzing a lot and periodically slowing down. I bought a new heatsink for the card, an Arctic Cooling Accelero L2. I installed everything on the card correctly and carefully. Now when I put the graphics card back on the mobo,...
Hardware & Devices
GPU Bios showing up before Mobo BIOS (slowing boot up time)
So recently I purchased a Galaxy GTX 460 768MB video card. I was previously using a BFG Tech GTX 275. When I first installed the GPU I was on an ASUS P5B Deluxe WiFI Edition motherboard. I am now on an ASRock P64 Extreme4 motherboard. I mention the old mobo because the problem has been the same...
Graphic Cards
WMC and TV Tuner - No Signal / Too Weak a Signal
I have owned several TV Tuners in the past and this is the first OS that has given me problems. I have a Hauppauge WinTV-HVR-1950 (USB 2.0hs) and cannot get a picture from my Cox Cable Service in Orange County, Southern CA. Installed the 64bit driver from Hauppauge. According to Device...
Media Center


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:27.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App