Okay, I'm just nitpicking off the top of my head but here goes:
- Start Menu Button in Vista looks more detailed with shadows but the Windows 7 start menu button glows.
- Cannot free move show menu button and no option in Windows to add the old show menu button. (The are ways to add the old Vista show menu button on the internet, that's what I've done on my taskbar. I now have two show menu buttons, one on each bottom corner).
- No Windows Calender from Vista, not really a big feature but was good to have one nonetheless.
- Cannot disable Credentials Manger through Windows Services or Group Policy Editor without running into errors when opening Credentials Manager through Control Panel after disable.
- No old Vista style Sidebar Menu option in Windows, I understand this was not very popular and may have resulted to more memory usage but an option to enable or disable would have been nice.
- Desktop Icon for User Files look whack! I liked the way the User Files Icon looked in Vista way better but I understand they're keeping the Folder Icon Color sync (yellow) and simplifying it to look almost like XP.
- Still no detailed view option for built in disk defragmenter, not necessary but some of us would like have a visual progress of the on going results when defragmenting.
- No ribbon or mini ribbon for Notepad? This one kinda surprised me after looking at the new ribbons added for Paint and WordPad, how did they miss this one?
- Media Center still sucks...LOL
Feel free to add to my list...I will keep updated if I find others.
In my opinion, Windows 7 has improved a lot on Vista and XP and possibly the best Windows experience I've had period!