I have recently upgraded my ECS nvidia/gf8100vm-m5 to your GA-MA785G-UD3H (rev. 1.0) motherboard.
I have a few questions.
1) When I first started the system up everything seem to load up automatically, and I have not needed to reformat windows7x64. However the boot process is very slow compared to the ami bios I had before, and there does not seem to be any fast post option like the more simple ami bios. It seems to boot ok but then hangs slightly at DMI pool data, then boots into windows very slowly. On the old chipset it booted within 15seconds! And with the fast boot option you could skip the full system check.
2) So is there any fast boot option in the award bios?
3) I have reseated all conections, should I reformat windows?
4) I have two Hitachi sata HDT7210108SLA360 HARD DRIVES, What settings would suit these best, it all seems much more complicated in this award bios, as in the ami you could just set boot sata and disable ide. Making it boot slightly quicker. I notice there are many more options in the award, but it all seems very complicated.
5) Can I cross fire the on board ati 4200 graphics with the hd 4650 graphic card? And do I need to set this in bios?
Many thanks for taking the time to read this, I look forward to your responses. Update!...
I have now reformated, and reinstalled, still same problem please any one ?