I am sorry but I have several issues that need attention so I will name them all in this single thread.
1. IE8, when go to another link from a web page and click 'back', the pc goes back and then immediately opens the link again. Example, when I read a news site and click on a link for a specific story then click back to go to the homepage again, IE8 immediately reopens the homepage and then staight back to the link? However when I click on the homepage tab within the site or on another tab then it will go through, but press back and it thinks I made a mistake?
2. Start my PC up in the morning and start running my applications and all is well, then I start mutlitasking and switching between +-3 or 4 apps running at any given time and the PC does not know what to do. I click on any window but the OS will not open it or allow any interaction with it. It stays active with the app I was originally busy with and won't allow input into another one?
3. Sometimes I have no apps open and am only in windows itself. No input allowed. The mouse cursor moves and the system is active but I cannot click on or open or close a bloody thing? Rollover highlighting might or might not work but still no flippin input allowed. And here's the kicker, push ctrl,alt,del and open the task manager then simply close it again without making any changes and poof all is well again for about 10 minutes until... ?
I have checked and rechecked all my drivers
, apps and system. No faults, No clashes and from all the components websites full compatability with Windows 7?
If anyone can make a suggestion, other than blowing up the PC, please assist.
My system specs are listed and herewith a short list of the typical apps that I run;
1. Tekla Structures 15.0 SR4 - Windows 7 Certified
2. Winamp 5.56
3. DoubleCAD XT
4. Razer Configurator for Mouse and Keyboard - Windows 7 Certified
Please assist, thank you.