I've installed Windows 7 Professional several weeks ago and it is mostly running just fine. But there are also a lot of options not working. For example, nothing happens when I:
- click My Computer -> Properties
- In the windows update screen, when I click the installed updates link (lower left corner, under see also)
- clicking lots of links in the configuration screen
And I get the error "Interface is not supported" when I:
- Right-click my desktop and click Personalize
- Right-click my desktop and click Screenresolution
On my other computer running Windows 7 Ultimate, all works just fine. I've tried searching the net, but can't seem to find anything that even comes close to my problem. Any help would be greatly appreciated!