Ever since I put Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit on (about 6 hours ago) I get a black screen after boot screen, no login appears.
* No Mouse
* No Keyboard
* No Screen (Duh) Its not a "Black Screen" more of a blank screen
I have attempted many fixes:
* Update Drivers for mother board
* Update Drivers For GFX card
* Batch Files in Start up (two different ones based on display)
* Updated BIOS
* Removing all other hard drives
Things that Have Worked:
* Running in Safe Mode
* Disabling GFX card
* Remove GFX card Drivers
This is how i came to the conclusion that my black screen is caused by my GFX card. But i don't want to have Windows 7 installed with out it (what would be the point).
My GFX card is a "NVIDIA 9800 gtx"
NVIDIA latest Drivers i have
Any help is welcomed thanks.