Quote: Originally Posted by Bill2
Try turning off the Tablet PC feature in Windows. Go to Control Panel > Programs and Features – Turn Windows Features On or Off > uncheck Tablet PC Optional Components. Then reboot.
or this would do just as good.
1. Press the Windows key and the U at the same time.
2. This should bring up Utility Manager -- a little manager of accessibility tools. Narrator may or may not be automatically running. If it is, close it out (it's a nuisance unless you need it).
3. Select On-Screen Keyboard in the listbox.
4. The option Start Automatically When I Login should be checked. Uncheck it.
6. Log out and back in and see if that fixed the problem.