Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.



Windows 7: Welcome to Seven Forums [2]

21 May 2010   #1
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 
Welcome to Seven Forums [2]

Welcome to Seven Forums!



Take a couple minutes to introduce yourself, so we can say hello.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 May 2010   #2

Win 8 Release candidate 8400
 
 

A new Welcome thread, great. Seems your back posting again, eh.


Welcome to all the newest sevenforums members
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 May 2010   #3
JMH

Win 7 Ultimate 64-bit. SP1.
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Welcome to Seven Forums!






Take a couple minutes to introduce yourself, so we can say hello.
Bonjour Ted..... Jan here...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


21 May 2010   #4
Cee

Windows 7
 
 

Hello

Well, I am from UK with nationality being indian. I am currently 16 have just finished school and doing my exams. For me learning about hardware>software/designing etc.

Playing games is a passion as well as cycling, cycle repairing also is my hobbies.

I have a part time job as a kitchen assistant.

^^
I this something what you were looking for?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 May 2010   #5
Microsoft MVP

W 7 64-bit Ultimate
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by JMH View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bare Foot Kid View Post
Welcome to Seven Forums!







Take a couple minutes to introduce yourself, so we can say hello.
Bonjour Ted..... Jan here...


Hello Jan, welcome to Seven Forums!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 May 2010   #6

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 8.1 Pro Preview with Media Center
 
 

Hi, my name is Kari. I know it all, and if not, I'll pretend
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 May 2010   #7

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Pro 64 SP1
 
 

Welcome to the forum Jan, Cee and Kari.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 May 2010   #8

windows 7 Pro x64
 
 
Hi

Hi I am MIndinka from London. Welcome!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 May 2010   #9

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Cee View Post
Hello

Well, I am from UK with nationality being indian. I am currently 16 have just finished school and doing my exams. For me learning about hardware>software/designing etc.

Playing games is a passion as well as cycling, cycle repairing also is my hobbies.

I have a part time job as a kitchen assistant.

^^
I this something what you were looking for?
Welcome, Cee; this is a great place to learn.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
21 May 2010   #10

Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
 
 

I welcome Jan and Kari, too!
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Welcome to Seven Forums [2]





Thread Tools



Similar help and support threads for2: Welcome to Seven Forums [2]
Thread Forum
Solved Seven Forums, Eight Forums, Registration question Chillout Room
Welcome to Seven Forums [4] General Discussion
Welcome to Seven Forums [3] General Discussion
Thank you Seven Forums Chillout Room
Eight Forums Chillout Room

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:51 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33