Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: What's the problem with my Seven


28 Jun 2010   #1

Windows 7 Professional Build 7600
 
 
What's the problem with my Seven

I always update your windows. a while after I install the safari, my windows gadget and tune up 2010 to be like this.

I can not restore. My windows are also not subject to the virus, Kaspersky is always up to date.
can anybody help me?
Thank You...


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

28 Jun 2010   #2

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

You posted the initial comment 30 minutes ago. Have some patience!

That being said, start removing the software you installed one by one, and reboot after each. Safari is junk and shouldn't be installed at all, to be honest. If that doesn't work, you might be able to repair the OS using your install DVD.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jun 2010   #3

Vista 64 Ultimate, Windows 7 64 Ultimate, Ubuntu 9.10
 
 

I think you need to really think about what you are asking a bit differently. If MSIE, Firefox and even Seamonkey do not do this to your Windows7 you have to step back and think, dang, wonder what's up with Safari. You have no idea how many forum members on the forum I owned have Safari complaints. I think you should check out Safari support to see how it can be tweaked to give you what you expect, hopefully a Safari user will pipe in.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


28 Jun 2010   #4

Windows 7
 
 

damn... I have a mac and I dont even use Safari... try Firefox or Chrome.... Both are better browsers.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
28 Jun 2010   #5

Windows 7 Professional Build 7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by DeaconFrost View Post
You posted the initial comment 30 minutes ago. Have some patience!

That being said, start removing the software you installed one by one, and reboot after each. Safari is junk and shouldn't be installed at all, to be honest. If that doesn't work, you might be able to repair the OS using your install DVD.
i'm so sorry...

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by fishnbanjo View Post
I think you need to really think about what you are asking a bit differently. If MSIE, Firefox and even Seamonkey do not do this to your Windows7 you have to step back and think, dang, wonder what's up with Safari. You have no idea how many forum members on the forum I owned have Safari complaints. I think you should check out Safari support to see how it can be tweaked to give you what you expect, hopefully a Safari user will pipe in.
ok..

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by stpbby View Post
damn... I have a mac and I dont even use Safari... try Firefox or Chrome.... Both are better browsers.
ok...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 What's the problem with my Seven




Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:49 AM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33