|04 Feb 2011||#1|
| || |
Graphics accelerator stopped and recovered !!!
I,m trying to run a Karaoke program on my laptop.....but when I connect it to my tv ......after a while I get an error that says "Graphics card accellerator stopped working and recovered.....can any one tell me what this means.....
And it,s followed by an error box that says..... Device manager stopped working.......
|My System Specs|
|04 Feb 2011||#2|
| || |
Hi! LEE4X4 welcome to 7F
From one of our members in a different thread:
This is a TDR problem, update your video drivers
Common issues that can cause a TDR:
- Bad memory
- Insufficient/problematic PSU
- Corrupt driver install
- Unstable overclocks (GPU or CPU)
- Incorrect MB voltages (generally NB/SB)
- Faulty graphics card
Things to check first:
- Run memtest (memtest.org). This should complete with NO errors.
- Check your PSU ratings. Is it providing enough power, and most importantly enough Amps on the 12V rail.
- Check temperatures. Its important you check these at load, which is generally when a TDR event will occur. Cleaning your system of dust can help temperatures significantly. Common sense will normally tell you if something is too hot, but if you aren't sure, the information is generally available online.
- Test with stock clocks. This includes memory, CPU and GPU (even factory OC'd cards). Best to try each separately so you can be sure if one solves the issue.
- Try graphics card/cards in another computer if you can.
This is more likely a driver issue or a faulty graphics card
I'm still going to check around to see if I can come up with anything specific.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for: Graphics accelerator stopped and recovered !!!|
|Display driver Intel Graphics Accelerator Drivers stopped & recovered||Graphic Cards|
|Intel Graphics Accelerator Drivers||Graphic Cards|
|Windows 7 - Intel graphics accelerator for xp (r) stopped responding||Drivers|
|Intel graphics accelerator for xp (r) stopped responding||Graphic Cards|
|Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator 500 -HELP!!!||General Discussion|
|Graphics media accelerator problem||Graphic Cards|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:07 AM.