I'm having major issues with my PC.
See my issue here: http://www.sevenforums.com/crashes-d...ml#post1277075
Now, looking on Amazon I quickly became confused about which card to get on a budget.
My current Video Card is an Nvidia GeForce 8500 GT
These are a few of the ones I was looking at:
1. Sapphire HD5450 1GB DDR3 £39.26
2. Sapphire HD5570 1GB DDR3 £57.47
3. Gigabyte GV-R4640C-1GI Radeon HD 4650 (1GB, ATX, DVI-1) £47.16
4. ASUS 1GB -HD- 4350 Silent -PCI-E 2.0 (x16) - 800MHz GDDR2 -GPU 600MHz -80 Cores - D-Sub/DVI-I/HDMI £40.40
5. Palit nVidia gEfORCE 9500 GT 1GB PCI-Express £43.49
6. Zotac GT 240 1GB DDR3 PCI Express £54.08
Which one would you recommend?