Hello everyone. I'm new to this forum and this is my first post and I'm gonna post about my laptop problem. It all started (I don't remember when but it's this year) when the screen suddenly, I don't know how to describe it but it went crazy and then just freezes as I tried moving the pointer but it won't move. I sent it to a cousin of mine which is a good computer repairer and he said that the fan wasn't working well because there were a lot of dusts there. He cleaned them and gave the laptop back and I was really expecting that the problem won't happen again but when I was surfing the internet, my laptop crashed and freezed and again and I was really annoyed. From then and now, there are times that the laptop is really fine and there are times that the laptop is really crazy like it can't start-up as I got blue screen or it just freezes. So, today, I logged on to the computer with Safe Mode and I disabled my graphic card through Device Manager and after I restarted the laptop is working fine without any problems but there's no graphic card which really annoys me as I can't play any of my favourite games or watch HD videos. So guys, help me.
But first, let me tell you some of the many problems that I experienced between the first time that it happened until now:
1) Screen goes crazy and freezes and nothing happen that I have to unplug the power so that it'll turn off (Battery not plugged in because it can't be charged anymore)
2) Screen goes crazy and freezes and it restarted.
3) Screen goes crazy and freezes and then Blue Screen but I can't read what it's saying because when the screen goes crazy, it's impossible to read anything or see anything other than my wallpaper.
4) Startup and screen goes crazy and then Blue Screen.
5) Startup and screen goes crazy and just freezes.
I AM ANNOYED. Please help anyone?
Windows 7 Ultimate 32-bit (6.1, Build 7600) (7600.win7_gdr.101026-1503) - (Upgraded from Vista in between the first time crashing happen until now)
NVIDIA GeForce 8400M GS. - (Now disabled and laptop's working fine)
System Model: HP Pavilion dv2748TX
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU T7500 @ 2.20GHz (2 CPUs), ~2.2GHz
Memory: 2048MB RAM