I had the same problem just yesterday and now its FIXED!! heres how you do it.
PLEASE READ ALL INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE A TEMPING ANY OF THIS
1. Navigate to Device Manager.
2. Right click on the Nvidia GeForce 6200 and click uninstall. DO NOT RESTART YOUR COMPUTER AFTER IT RE-INSTALLS OR YOU WILL HAVE TO REPEAT STEPS 1-2.
3. Now download: http://us.download.nvidia.com/Window...glish_whql.exe
4. This is the 32 Bit version, if you need the 64 please reply.
5. If your using IE click "RUN" instead of Save, if your using Firefox, on the downloads windows (when its finished downloading) right click and click "OPEN"
6. Now Click "Yes" to All of the security warnings. Then will prompt you to the installer for your driver.
7. Once the installation is finished restart your computer and check the device manager to see if it worked.
8. Now when using windows update DO NOT update your drivers or you will have to repeat this process again.
*error messages have been reported with this. if you get one please post it and i will try to resolve it.