Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Latest AMD Catalyst Video Driver for Windows 7


15 Mar 2013   #1981

64-Bit W7 Ult_sp1
 
 

cheers..


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

17 Mar 2013   #1982

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Brink View Post
Thank you Peter.

New AMD 13.3 BETA 2 video driver released at AMD now. See first post for more details.
One question Shawn: should I install CAP with this new release?
Thanks,

J
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2013   #1983

Windows 7 64bit
 
 

Is the new driver not recgonized by device manager? whenever i click scan for new drivers it wants to take me back to 8.942.0.00, and HP also says 8.942 is the latest version.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


17 Mar 2013   #1984
Microsoft MVP

64-bit Windows 8.1 Enterprise
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bungee18 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Brink View Post
Thank you Peter.

New AMD 13.3 BETA 2 video driver released at AMD now. See first post for more details.
One question Shawn: should I install CAP with this new release?
Thanks,

J
Hello Juan,

I would think that it would already include the CAP in it since it's a newer version, but not 100%.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2013   #1985
Microsoft MVP

64-bit Windows 8.1 Enterprise
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Anonmly View Post
Is the new driver not recgonized by device manager? whenever i click scan for new drivers it wants to take me back to 8.942.0.00, and HP also says 8.942 is the latest version.
Hello Anonmly,

That basically just scans only your PC for a newer driver version.

Did you already install the new version?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2013   #1986

Windows 7 64bit
 
 

I've already installed the new version, but Device Manager keeps telling me to roll back -_-
I'll just ignore it and keep on using 9.12
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2013   #1987
Microsoft MVP

64-bit Windows 8.1 Enterprise
 
 

Anonmly,

You might see how the 13.3 beta 2 works for you. So far, I haven't had any issues with it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
17 Mar 2013   #1988

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Brink View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Bungee18 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Brink View Post
Thank you Peter.

New AMD 13.3 BETA 2 video driver released at AMD now. See first post for more details.
One question Shawn: should I install CAP with this new release?
Thanks,

J
Hello Juan,

I would think that it would already include the CAP in it since it's a newer version, but not 100%.
Thank you Shawn!

J
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Mar 2013   #1989

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

Windows 7 Home Premium x64 SP1
 
 

AMD Catalys 13.3 Beta3

Quote:
Resolves OpenGL application issues seen with the AMD Catalyst 13.3 Beta2 driver
AMD Catalyst

A Guy
My System SpecsSystem Spec
19 Mar 2013   #1990
Microsoft MVP

64-bit Windows 8.1 Enterprise
 
 

Thank you Bill. First post updated.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Closed Thread

 Latest AMD Catalyst Video Driver for Windows 7




Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:30 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33