|05 Sep 2011||#1|
| || |
How to have dual views with Inno3D GeForce GT240?
I just bought a Inno3D GeFOrce GT 240 graphic card to replace my old 8400GS. I've already installed its drivers, but I can't get it to setup so I can use dual display monitors. The monitors are connected to the VGA and DVI ports of the card but only one monitor is active while the other is on standby. I can either switch between displays 1 and 2 (leaving the other monitor on standby) or duplicate my displays. But what I want to do is to "extend" my displays so I can use both monitors and not duplicate them. Please help, I need some advice as to how to solve this problem.
Here's my current setup
OS: Windows 7 Starter 32bit
Mobo: ECS G41T-M (ver. 2)
CPU:RAM: 4gb Kingston DDR2
GPU: Inno3D GT240 1gb DDR2
PSU: Powerlogic 550w
Chassis: Powerlogic S92
|My System Specs|
|05 Sep 2011||#3|
| || |
Right Click on any open area of desktop go to "Screen Resolution" in the window that pops up go to "Multiple displays" and click for drop down and set to "Extend these displays"
SORRY.... I just seen that you have Windows 7 Starter 32bit. I do not believe it has Multi-monitor support.
Windows 7 Starter does not include:
* Aero Glass, meaning you can only use the Windows Basic or other opaque themes. It also means you do not get Taskbar Previews or Aero Peek.
* Personalization features for changing desktop backgrounds, window colors, or sound schemes.
* The ability to switch between users without having to log off.
* 64 bit version
* Multi-monitor support.
* DVD playback.
* Windows Media Center for watching recorded TV or other media.
* Remote Media Streaming for streaming your music, videos, and recorded TV from your home computer.
* Domain support for business customers.
* XP Mode for those that want the ability to run older Windows XP programs on Windows 7.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: How to have dual views with Inno3D GeForce GT240?|
|INNO3D GeForce GTX 570 or msi 560ti||Graphic Cards|
|Inno3d Versus Galaxy||Graphic Cards|
|NVIDIA GeForce GT 430 dual with another help||Graphic Cards|
|GeForce GTX 590 in February with dual GF110||Graphic Cards|
|Crazy GT240 vs Win7 x64||Graphic Cards|
|nvidia geforce gt 430 dual fan||Graphic Cards|
|Nvidia's dual-GPU GeForce GTX 59x pictured||Graphic Cards|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:48 AM.