|12 Dec 2011||#1|
| || |
Flickering screen, Fujitsu Siemens XA Laptop
OS Name Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate
System Manufacturer FUJITSU SIEMENS
System Model AMILO Notebook Xa 3530
Processor AMD Turion(tm) X2 Ultra Dual-Core Mobile ZM-86, 2400 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 2 Logical Processor(s)
Installed Physical Memory (RAM) 4,00 GB
Display Name ATI Mobility Radeon HD 3650
Driver Version 8.632.1.2000
My screen starts to flicker,
- I turn on the computer, flickers through the start up, usually ends 3-5 seconds before the desktop
- When I turn on a game, lasts for 10-20 seconds
- When I watch full screen videos for awhile, has happened only once.
I've tried to,
- Update my display drivers and softwares
- Change the refresh rate 60/59 hertz
- And searched the web like hell for a solution.
- In device manager "scan for hardware changes" and "update driver software"
I will attach a screenshot which provides a picture over my device manager which shows an (!) icon on my display adapter, and when I choose properties "Device status" I get the following message:
"Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware because a previous instance of the device driver is still in memory. (Code 38)"
Any ideas guys?
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Flickering screen, Fujitsu Siemens XA Laptop|
|Fujitsu Siemens Amilo Pro v3505 And WLAN problem||Hardware & Devices|
|fujitsu siemens lifebook s7110||Sound & Audio|
|Wireless of Fujitsu Siemens Xa3530||Network & Sharing|
|Random BSOD Fujitsu Siemens||BSOD Help and Support|
|Need to find Drivers! (Fujitsu Siemens Scaleo T)||Drivers|
|wireless internet for Fujitsu Siemens Amino L1310G||Drivers|
|Fujitsu Siemens Lifebook E7010 runs RC||Hardware & Devices|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:12 AM.