I just upgraded my PC yesterday with some killer components. Everything turns on, works proper, etc.... except my Graphics Card (GTX 560ti 448 core edition) is showing as "Standard VGA Graphics Adapter"
- ASUS Sabertooth p67 Rev 3
- Intel i5 2500k
- 16 GB Corsair Vengeance DDR3-1600
- GTX 560ti 448 core edition
Thing's i have tried so far;
1 - Uninstalled old drivers
2 - Downloaded drivers from Nvidia.com, attempted to install and received a message stating the program could not find a compatible card or something like that
3 - Checked BIOS to make sure my graphics setting was set to "PCIE/PCI"
4 - Checked Video Card seating and both 6 pin plugs
Now, just some other facts;
- The video card is apparently working as i am plugged into it directly via HDMI cable.
- The HDMI cable is the ONLY cable i am using for display atm
- I upgraded from;
- ASUS P5E3 Pro
- Intel Core 2 Duo E8500
- 8 GB's DDR3-1333
- GTX 275
- The hard drive was one of the part's i didn't change out. I did not do a clean install of Windows 7 due to the massive amount of installed software(and games) i'd have to reinstall if i did.
This is all i can think about at the moment, but will be watching this thread like a hawk for updates. I will answer any and all questions ASAP!
Any and all help is greatly appreciated!
Thanks for your time