It is likely a driver
associated with that game but to pinpoint the exact cause, we need to look at the crash dump files.
Well, to resolve the bsods being caused by your drivers
, you can either try updating them or simply disabling the device. Try updating first, if that doesnt help, try disabling.
1. Click Start , and type "device manager" (without quotes) into the search field.
2. Click Device Manager from the results list.
3. In the Device Manager window that opens, double-click IEEE 1394 Bus host controllers .
4. Select the 1394 Controller.
5. Right click on it and select Update Driver software.
Select Search automatically for updated driver software.
If windows is not able to update automatically, download the updated drivers yourself and instead of letting windows search automatically, point it to the location of your downloaded drivers by selecting Browse my computer for driver software.
If you want to disable the device, then instead of selecting update driver software in step 5, choose disable.