I recently bought a 109 dollar HIS Radeon HD 7750 graphics card, brand new, from newegg.com. I plugged it into my motherboard, turned on my computer, inserted the driver
installation disk, and proceeded to download the driver. It started to download, and then froze completely for about 2 seconds before giving me the BSOD with the following specs:
- Bug check string: PNP_DETECTED_FATAL_ERROR.
- Bug Check Code: 0x000000ca.
- Parameter 1: 00000000`0000000b.
- Parameter 2: fffffa80`05794a10.
- Parameter 3: 00000000`00000001.
- Parameter 4: 00000000`00000000.
- Caused By Driver: ntoskrnl.exe.
- Caused By Address: ntoskrnl.exe+7cc80.
- Full Path: C:\Windows\Minidump\042612-36551-01.dmp.
I need to know what's up with my computer. Is the graphics card not right for it possibly? I'm running a Dell Optiplex 745 minitower.