Quote: Originally Posted by eirini
hello i have the same problem as Nentin. My screen resolution appear to has a problem.The problem happened once ( before 2 days) when i turned on my laptop and after a while ( 10 mins) it was ok,it fixed by it's shelf,but it happened again last night and until now it's still like that, even if i tuned off my laptop for 10 hours..Have you got any ideas what's the problem and what do i need to do???thanks a lot
P.S. I am using Windows 7 and my graphic card version is 8.672.1.2000.
There are a lot of things you can try and they may not help;
1. Remove the battery for approximately 20 minutes.
2. Try cleaning out any dust accumulation.
3. Try repositioning the top portion with the display (move it down an inch)
4. Be sure it is not overheating.
5. Take it to a local repair shop for a diagnostic.
6. Contact the manufacturer.