|21 Mar 2013||#2|
| || |
You might want to run the diagnostic test on your graphic card . Do the commands below and I will get you the software
Click on type CMD in the Search box then press enter . Once the command prompt comes up type in the commands one at a time . Press ENTER after each one
To get the serial number enter this command
wmic bios get serialnumber
wmic computersystem get oemstringarray
|My System Specs|
|21 Mar 2013||#5|
| || |
Click on the download button below
In order to create diagnostic media using this package, this file must be downloaded to and executed on a system running Microsoft Windows. This package can be used to create a bootable diskette set, USB flash drive, CD, or hard drive image.
Diagnostic Media Creation
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click it to extract the diagnostic files and start the distribution application.
2. Verify that you have the correct diagnostic package by reviewing the information on the dialog box that appears then click Continue.
3. Specify the location to unzip the files.
4. Click on the OK button to extract files. After the files are extracted, a message should appear indicating that all files were successfully unzipped.
5. Click the OK button to start the Dell Diagnostic Delivery Package. Follow the on screen prompts to create the media desired.
Running the Diagnostics
1. Insert the media you created.
2. Boot the computer. (You may have to configure the boot order in BIOS setup to boot the media you created before other devices.)
3. Follow the on-screen prompts.
There will be a readme.txt file in the location you selected to unzip the files that contains additional and late breaking information. If you need to run the Delivery Package again, you can run the file DDDP.exe from that same location.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: colorful screen|
|Windows screen flashes, random grey screen & random black screen||General Discussion|
|small dotted colorful distortion flashes right before login screen||General Discussion|
|Help with blue screen auto reboot, Stop: 0x0000007B error screen||BSOD Help and Support|
|Flash full screen leaving empty space on top and bottom of my screen||Browsers & Mail|
|Google Reader - Colorful List View for chrome||Customization|
|Win7 Random BSOD,Crashes on idle,colorful thin stripes||BSOD Help and Support|
|Win 7 Crashing - No error, just colorful lines||BSOD Help and Support|
|Our Sites ||Site Links ||About Us ||Find Us |
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:33 PM.