Click on the download button below
In order to create diagnostic media using this package, this file must be downloaded to and executed on a system running Microsoft Windows. This package can be used to create a bootable diskette set, USB flash drive, CD, or hard drive image.
Diagnostic Media Creation
1. Browse to the location where you downloaded the file and double-click it to extract the diagnostic files and start the distribution application.
2. Verify that you have the correct diagnostic package by reviewing the information on the dialog box that appears then click Continue.
3. Specify the location to unzip the files.
4. Click on the OK button to extract files. After the files are extracted, a message should appear indicating that all files were successfully unzipped.
5. Click the OK button to start the Dell Diagnostic Delivery Package. Follow the on screen prompts to create the media desired.
Running the Diagnostics
1. Insert the media you created.
2. Boot the computer. (You may have to configure the boot order in BIOS setup to boot the media you created before other devices.)
3. Follow the on-screen prompts.
There will be a readme.txt file in the location you selected to unzip the files that contains additional and late breaking information. If you need to run the Delivery Package again, you can run the file DDDP.exe from that same location.