Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: VGA Problem

22 Sep 2013   #1
zino0001

Windows 7 Ultimate x32
 
 
VGA Problem

hello
I have a VGA issue using fujitsu old desktop Pentium 4 and windows 7 but can't watch videos properly here is some screen shot help me how to fix this problem.





Thanks in Advance


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

22 Sep 2013   #2
maxie

windows 7 home 64bit
 
 

Hi there .. Can you please post your System specs .. The Link below will help you achieve this ..

System Info - See Your System Specs

Also if you know the Model Number of your Laptop .. That would be helpful
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Sep 2013   #3
zino0001

Windows 7 Ultimate x32
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by maxie View Post
Hi there .. Can you please post your System specs .. The Link below will help you achieve this ..

System Info - See Your System Specs

Also if you know the Model Number of your Laptop .. That would be helpful
Here is the specs and I have a desktop PC not a laptop.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


22 Sep 2013   #4
maxie

windows 7 home 64bit
 
 

Hi again .. Your Desktop is at least ten years old .. The Driver you need is Intel Extreme / i845GV 2D / 3D Video Controller ... But i cannot find a suitable Driver for Windows 7 .. Not from a reliable source ...
My System SpecsSystem Spec
22 Sep 2013   #5
zino0001

Windows 7 Ultimate x32
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by maxie View Post
Hi again .. Your Desktop is at least ten years old .. The Driver you need is Intel Extreme / i845GV 2D / 3D Video Controller ... But i cannot find a suitable Driver for Windows 7 .. Not from a reliable source ...
whats the solution now ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Sep 2013   #6
zino0001

Windows 7 Ultimate x32
 
 

no answer plz
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Sep 2013   #7
sumandeb6888

Windows 8 Ultimate x64
 
 
Hummm........

tell me something have you face this problem after skipping your video yes/no
if yes in that case download real hd quality movies stay on x264 or xvid version (file size of movie like 1.38gb or something like this) or don't skip your movies
.
or driver pack solution 12.3 to update your all drivers.
can you tell me how to attach signature in threads
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Sep 2013   #8
zino0001

Windows 7 Ultimate x32
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sumandeb6888 View Post
tell me something have you face this problem after skipping your video yes/no
if yes in that case download real hd quality movies stay on x264 or xvid version (file size of movie like 1.38gb or something like this) or don't skip your movies
.
or driver pack solution 12.3 to update your all drivers.
can you tell me how to attach signature in threads
Just while playing always happend slow motion play and not good quilty video while playing videos I know its a graphics driver issue but can't find suitable driver for it.

yeah u can attach signature go to ur profile there u can see signature.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Sep 2013   #9
sumandeb6888

Windows 8 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by zino0001 View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by sumandeb6888 View Post
tell me something have you face this problem after skipping your video yes/no
if yes in that case download real hd quality movies stay on x264 or xvid version (file size of movie like 1.38gb or something like this) or don't skip your movies
.
or driver pack solution 12.3 to update your all drivers.
can you tell me how to attach signature in threads
Just while playing always happend slow motion play and not good quilty video while playing videos I know its a graphics driver issue but can't find suitable driver for it.
Thats why I told you to use driver pack solution
My System SpecsSystem Spec
23 Sep 2013   #10
stormy13
Microsoft MVP

Win 7 Ultimate x64
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by maxie View Post
The Driver you need is Intel Extreme / i845GV 2D / 3D Video Controller ... But i cannot find a suitable Driver for Windows 7 .. Not from a reliable source ...
The reason you can't find one is because there isn't one. Intel dropped support for that chipset/graphics long before Windows 7 came out,

Graphics — Running Windows 7* on older Intel graphics products

The best you're going to get for it is to use the last XP driver,

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/Det...adType=Drivers

It will likely take using Compatibility Mode to get it to install.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 VGA Problem




Thread Tools





Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Computer is crashing.Problem signature: Problem Event Name: BlueScreen
Hi, My computer, Dell optiplex 760 Windows 7 Professional 32-bit, is crashing. The crashes often happen when i'm playing this game, League of legends, but it also crashes at random points while on a social media or gaming websites. How to fix? Help please.
BSOD Help and Support
Blurry Text problem, EDID and registry editing problem on an AMD card.
EDIT:I have found a solution, using a DVI to HDMI cable on an amd card will fix this problem, this thread can now die, hopefully someone else will find it if they have this problem. Basically, i know what the problem is, but not how to rectify it. My tv (Sceptre X235BV-FHD, a rebranded sony...
Graphic Cards
problem event name startup repair offline - slightly different problem
Hi, Hoping somebody can help with this problem which despite trawling through these very helpful forums & tutorials, I have been unable to resolve. I have tried to include all the information possible although I am relatively new to this field so my terminology is probably not completely...
General Discussion
Laptop Windows 7 Problem/Software/Hardware? Keyboard problem
Okay, right now I'm currently trying to find out whats wrong with a keyboard that is on a laptop, after the computer starts there are some script errors, I don't know exactly what they are but I ran combo fix without safe mode and restarted the scripts went away...and it started working after...
Hardware & Devices
Moving windows/icons down problem!! Move right/left/up - no problem
New system i7 3930K CPU Sabertooth X79 Mortherboard GeForce GTX690 GPU Intel 520 series SSD 32GB RAM Dell U2711 27" Monitor Win 7 Pro
General Discussion
Problem Reports and Solutions - Change Problem Reporting Settings
How to Change "Problem Reporting Settings" in Windows 7 and Windows 8 Sending problem reports to Microsoft helps Windows 7 and Windows 8 to check and identify problems and notify you about any found solutions. This tutorial will show you how to change the Problem Reporting Settings in...
Tutorials

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:51.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App