Quote: Originally Posted by winger
It says unknown error and I cannot get any info on it. Can someone link me to the actual working drivers so I can download and install? I tried CCC 9.12 from ATI site and techpowerup, neither seems to fix the problem that I've. Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
Try this method:
•Download and install Driver Sweeper from: Guru3D - Driver Sweeper
• Uninstall ATI Catalyst Install Manager from "Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features"
( If Catalyst is not installed, then try:
Go to Control Panel\View by: Small/Large icons\Device manager. In Device manager select Display Adapters :
• In Display Adapters right-click on your device and select uninstall. Tick the box that says "Delete the driver software for this device" : )
• Re-Boot into Safe Mode and run Driver Sweeper (to ensure complete removal of items, Run Driver Sweeper as admin. "Right-click Driver Sweeper > properties > Compatibility tab tick 'Run this program as Administrator' "
• In Driver Sweeper select the ATI- Display only and then Analyse:
• Now select Clean to remove all ATI software:
Re-boot normally and install the 9.12 official drivers.