Windows 7 Forums
Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Can't install latest drivers NVIDIA

13 Jan 2010   #11

MS Windows 7 Home Premium / 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by FZ21Z View Post
Download the driver AND the modified INF from HERE.
Then follow the steps HERE.

Your card is supported - "[DEV_0643] NVIDIA GeForce 9500 GT" by the INF, so make sure you replace it with the one in the folder that the driver is extracted to.
I think this link for 64-bit --> I have 32-bit
and I have tried 32-bit from the same site --> not working

BUT you are saying "replace". It Doesn't replace anything, it only copies


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

13 Jan 2010   #12

MS Windows 7 Home Premium / 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Lucky098 View Post
Go to Add/Remove and uninstall Nvidia Display Driver and then go to Run command and enter regedit and then open the Local Setting folder and then see if Nvidia driver is there so delete some line and then reboot and download>> Drivers - Download NVIDIA Drivers and then install as "run as admin" that will work fine
I have been trying in different ways
Unfortunately the same problem , The same message :

"The NVIDIA Setup program could not locate any drivers that are compatible with your hardware. Setup will now exit."
My System SpecsSystem Spec
13 Jan 2010   #13

Vista Ult64, Win7600
 
 

Hi, have you tried to install the driver using Compatibility Mode.?

Try This.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


13 Jan 2010   #14

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 ®™
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AmjAdAsh2Ar View Post
BUT you are saying "replace". It Doesn't replace anything, it only copies
If you don't see the following screen, you're doing something wrong.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jan 2010   #15

MS Windows 7 Home Premium / 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by FZ21Z View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AmjAdAsh2Ar View Post
BUT you are saying "replace". It Doesn't replace anything, it only copies
If you don't see the following screen, you're doing something wrong.
which following screen ?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jan 2010   #16

MS Windows 7 Home Premium / 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jfar View Post
Hi, have you tried to install the driver using Compatibility Mode.?

Try This.
yes I had tried it
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jan 2010   #17

Windows 7 SP1 x64
 
 

Have you tried to delete the nVidia folder in your system partition?

I had a similar problem a few years ago with a ATi graphic card and after deleting the ati's folder
it just worked.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jan 2010   #18

MS Windows 7 Home Premium / 64-bit
 
 

Now I'm running 9500 gt driver that was built-in Windows 7 already (choose from the list : when updating [old driver])
and I'm not running NVIDIA software because I Had update the driver without it

and I have been trying all week to install the new driver from your reply s and others'
What to do? is there a way to update the driver by replacing its files one by one?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jan 2010   #19

MS Windows 7 Home Premium / 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by ratePV View Post
Have you tried to delete the nVidia folder in your system partition?

I had a similar problem a few years ago with a ATi graphic card and after deleting the ati's folder
folder it just worked.
yes manually and by using different programs
My System SpecsSystem Spec
15 Jan 2010   #20

Windows 7 Ultimate x64 ®™
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AmjAdAsh2Ar View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by FZ21Z View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by AmjAdAsh2Ar View Post
BUT you are saying "replace". It Doesn't replace anything, it only copies
If you don't see the following screen, you're doing something wrong.
which following screen ?
The screen which should be showing but isn't for some reason. See attachment instead.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Can't install latest drivers NVIDIA




Thread Tools




Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:45 PM.
Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App
  

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33