Recently I've upgraded my computer and installed the following configuration:
- Board: ASUS P5QI Pro SK775 FSB 1600
- Processor: Intel Core 2 Quad Q8200 2.33 GHz
- Graphic: ATI Radeon HD5770 1GB DDR5
- Memory: 2GB
- PSU: OCZ ModXstream PRO 400W
- S.O.: Windows 7 Ultimate
But, this is not running ok! Sometimes the monitor flicks and blanks and when sucessfully recovers I see the message "ATI Radeon visualization controller stop responding and recovered sucessfully", but other times doesn`t recover and I must force PC to shutdown.
I've tried to solved this updating the drivers
to the latest version. Now I have:
- Driver: 8.682.2-091214a-092914E
- Catalyst version: 09.12
- Driver 2D: 8.01.01.984
- Direct 3D: 8.14.10.0716
- Open GL: 220.127.116.1139
- Catalist Control Center: 2009.1214.1801.32312
I've already installed the Catalyst 9.12 Hotfix, but the problem remains. The image “freezes” frequently, or some "blocks" of bright colours appears on top of the background image, others times, everything disappears and the monitor completely blue or red.
Can anyone explain me how can I solve this issue? I'm almost desesperate!
Here are some images of the infos about this.