Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Latest NVIDIA ForceWare Video Drivers Windows 7

26 Nov 2009   #581
Brink

64-bit Windows 10 Pro
 
 

Wow, that was fast. Thank you KazeNoKoe. First post updated.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
26 Nov 2009   #582
HughShaw

Windows 7 Professional (x64)
 
 

The 64-bit link is currently down. Hopefully this new one fixes some of the gaming issues I've been having.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Nov 2009   #583
KazeNoKoe23

Windows 7 Professional x64 SP1
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by HughShaw View Post
The 64-bit link is currently down. Hopefully this new one fixes some of the gaming issues I've been having.
NVIDIA DRIVERS 195.62 WHQL

Works fine for me.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

26 Nov 2009   #584
lotech

Windows 7 Ultimate 64bit
 
 

Yeah I got well over my nVidia experience - byebye Quadro 3400 hello ATI 4890. Drivers work great and all my Win7 issues are gone.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
26 Nov 2009   #585
johnwillyums

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

I'm impressed with these 195.62 drivers so far. Best we've had for a while IMO.

Hi Lotech and welcome to the Forum. You do realize this is a thread about Nvidia drivers don't you?
There's a separate one for ATI users.

cheers, john
My System SpecsSystem Spec
30 Nov 2009   #586
EpicThorn

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit
 
 

I have had about enough of nVidia. If I had the money I would replace my 3 month old 9500GT with an ATI equivilant.
With every new driver, I get the same problem. "Nvidia driver not responding but has recovered"
Check my rig link for my specs.
Can someone please help me fix this f**kingf problem.
Thanks in advance.

Thorn
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2009   #587
torrentg

7600.20510 x86
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Thorn8369 View Post
I have had about enough of nVidia. If I had the money I would replace my 3 month old 9500GT with an ATI equivilant.
With every new driver, I get the same problem. "Nvidia driver not responding but has recovered"
Check my rig link for my specs.
Can someone please help me fix this f**kingf problem.
Thanks in advance.

Thorn
Not NVIDIA's fault. It's something about your system and/or other drivers. Or heat.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
01 Dec 2009   #588
Mark

Windows 7 Ultimate Vista Ultimate x64
 
 

Latest drivers are the best yet and running perfect for me, sounds more like something else might be causing the problem, maybe a software conflict or hardware failure.

Looking at your specs I noticed you have your memory voltage at 2.5v which seems high considering it's meant to operate at 2.2v, maybe try setting your Bios to default and see if you still have any problems.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Dec 2009   #589
EpicThorn

Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Mr GRiM View Post
Latest drivers are the best yet and running perfect for me, sounds more like something else might be causing the problem, maybe a software conflict or hardware failure.

Looking at your specs I noticed you have your memory voltage at 2.5v which seems high considering it's meant to operate at 2.2v, maybe try setting your Bios to default and see if you still have any problems.
That's a typo, it's actually at 2.3v which is what that particular RAM is set to run at. I performed another clean install last night, installed the appropriate system drivers, then installed Warcraft, then the not responding and lockups started again. Heat is not the issue. (I have checked)
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Dec 2009   #590
oidicle

Windows 7 Ultimate x64, 7600.20647 RTM
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by Thorn8369 View Post
That's a typo, it's actually at 2.3v which is what that particular RAM is set to run at. I performed another clean install last night, installed the appropriate system drivers, then installed Warcraft, then the not responding and lockups started again. Heat is not the issue. (I have checked)
Dude, it might also be your GPU, it may have some sort of 'problem', you should consider every possibility before blaming only the drivers, I think that according to the other members testimonials the drivers work fine for them, for me too, and we all have different system specs.... But if you really feel you should go the ATI way, then go for it.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Latest NVIDIA ForceWare Video Drivers Windows 7




Thread Tools




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Latest Nvidia 9800GT Drivers that work with Windows 7?
Hi guys! Ive been looking around on the internet to see which drivers work best with Windows 7 and it seems like 185.85 seems to be the best. But i was wondering as the post i found was from 2009, is there any of the new drivers working better with windows 7? I did see that 314.22 worked for...
Graphic Cards
Windows 7 Refusing to post after installing Latest Nvidia Drivers
Okay. This combination of drivers works fine in windows vista 32 bit.. boots up fine and everything. Today I finally got my SSDD for my OS and a copy of Windows 7 64 bit. I installed it fine without error. Then installed my chipset drivers that I downloaded off of Nvidia's website (64 bit, worked...
Drivers
Nvidia Forceware Drivers
What are Nvidia Forceware Drivers?????
Graphic Cards
Blurry text? Forceware Drivers? Nvidia custom display.
I have already solved the problem but I was still wondering if others have experienced the same... On the latest drivers, Window 7 text looks like crap... No amount of tweaking could fix it... The built in custom display could not create my native resolution adequately, neither could Rivatuner.. I...
Graphic Cards
Nvidia GeForce ForceWare Drivers 190.15 Leaked!
These drivers are VERY BETA, use at your own risk! However, I have noticed a slight increase in performance (Versus the 186.18 Drivers) in the Crysis Benchmark as well as the Counter-Strike: Source stress test. I haven't tried 3DMark or any of that jazz yet. DOCUMENTATION FROM THE GURU3D...
Graphic Cards
New Nvidia forceware drivers for Windows 7
Nvidia has released the Official Forceware 186.18 driver for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. In case anyone had not heard :) :D
Drivers


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 01:55.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App