197.45 WHQL available now on NVIDIA's site (but not 400 series, yet. - probably same driver though as others.) http://www.nvidia.com/Download/index.aspx?lang=en-us
New in Version 197.45
* Recommended for the best performance with the new GPU-accelerated features in Adobe CS5.
* Adds support for the new version of MotionDSP's video enhancement software, vReveal, which adds support for HD output. NVIDIA customers can download a free version of vReveal that supports up to SD output here.
* Fixes a video playback issue in Media Player Classic.
Existing Support in Release 197 Drivers
* Supports Next Generation ION .
* Supports GeForce GT 320 , GeForce GT 330 , and GeForce GT 340 .
* Upgrades PhysX System Software to version 9.10.0129.
* Upgrades HD Audio driver to version 22.214.171.124 (for supported GPUs).
* Increases performance in several PC games from v196.21 WHQL. The following are examples of measured improvements. Results will vary depending on your GPU and system configuration:
Up to 13% performance increase in Crysis: Warhead with a single GPU
Up to 30% performance increase in Crysis: Warhead with SLI technology
Up to 13% performance increase in H.A.W.X with single GPU
Up to 15% performance increase in H.A.W.X with SLI technology
Up to 30% performance increase in Left 4 Dead with single GPU
Up to 28% performance increase in Left 4 Dead with SLI technology
* Adds SLI and multi-GPU support for top new gaming titles including Assassin Creed II, Battlefield: Bad Company 2, Command and
* Conquer 4: Tiberium Twilight, Grand Theft Auto IV: Episodes from Liberty City, Mass Effect 2, Napoleon: Total War, and Zombie Driver.
* Enhanced SLI support for Metro 2033, Supreme Commander 2, Unigine, and World of Warcraft.
* Adds Ambient Occlusion support for Call of Juarez: Bound in Blood, Need for Speed: Shift, Resident Evil 5, RUSE, and Street Fighter IV.
* Adds override anti-aliasing support for Mass Effect 2.
* Includes numerous bug fixes. Refer to the release notes on the documentation tab for information about the key bug fixes in this release.
* Users without US English operating systems can select their language and download the International driver here .
* Supports GPU-acceleration for smoother online HD videos with Adobe Flash 10.1. Learn more here .
* Supports DirectCompute with Windows 7 and GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
* Supports OpenCL 1.0 ( Open Computing Language ) for all GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
* Supports OpenGL 3.2 for GeForce 8-series and later GPUs.
* Supports CUDA Toolkit 3.0 features and performance enhancements. See CUDA Zone for more details.
* Supports single GPU and NVIDIA SLI technology on DirectX 9, DirectX 10, and OpenGL, including 3-way SLI, Quad SLI, and SLI
* support on SLI-certified Intel X58-based motherboards.
* Supports NVIDIA PhysX acceleration on a dedicated GeForce graphics card. Use one card for graphics and dedicate a different card for
* PhysX processing for game-changing physical effects. Learn more here .
* Download these FREE PhysX and CUDA applications now!
* Supports GPU overclocking and temperature monitoring by installing NVIDIA System Tools software .
Look at the first thing shown in the code of updates above - CS5??? Where's that at? lol