Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Latest NVIDIA ForceWare Video Drivers Windows 7

02 Jun 2010   #811
squall leonhart

Windows 7
 
 

that tool is no longer available because windows vista/7 includes a colour profile wizard by default.


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

06 Jun 2010   #812
spyknee

W7 Ulti/64, XP Pro/32
 
 

Installed 257.15 BETA, it did bump the vid card scores a smidge.
TY Brink
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jun 2010   #813
johnwillyums

Windows 7 Home Premium 64 bit
 
 

Hi, was going to try this beta driver with my 260GTX but the Nvidia download page won't let me input my product or OS. I don't get a dropdown choice once I've put in 200 series. Odd.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


12 Jun 2010   #814
Ex_Brit

Win 7 Ult SP1/Win 8.1 Pro w/MC (all x64)
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by johnwillyums View Post
Hi, was going to try this beta driver with my 260GTX but the Nvidia download page won't let me input my product or OS. I don't get a dropdown choice once I've put in 200 series. Odd.
I think there's something wrong with their website right now because I couldn't even get to the "Download Drivers" page let alone that particular one.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jun 2010   #815
Brink
Microsoft MVP

64-bit Windows 10 build 10166
 
 

I've noticed that the NIVIDIA site is loading the web pages real slow right now for me as well. It's taking a few moments for anything to show up after each click. Best to try back later when they are not so overloaded.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jun 2010   #816
elsuirad

Windows® 7 Home Basic 64bit, Build 7600
 
 

I tried to run NVIDIA's scanner to check my current video status and here's the result.

Product:
NVIDIA GeForce G210M

Current Installed Driver:
186.47

Latest Driver Update:
The manufacturer of this system requires that you download the driver for your GPU from their support site.

The GeForce M series and GeForce Go series notebook GPUs use drivers that have been customized by the notebook manufacturers to support hot key functions, power management functions, lid close and suspend/resume behavior. NVIDIA has worked with some notebook manufacturers to provide notebook-specific driver updates, however, most notebook driver updates must come from the notebook manufacturer. Additionally, the desktop GeForce graphics drivers will not install on Geforce M series and Quadro M series notebook GPU's.

Here's my WEI: (attached) Could you point me to the right location on where can I get the appropriate driver to replace my current version?


Attached Thumbnails
-wei.gif  
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jun 2010   #817
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by elsuirad View Post
I tried to run NVIDIA's scanner to check my current video status and here's the result.

Product:
NVIDIA GeForce G210M

Current Installed Driver:
186.47

Latest Driver Update:
The manufacturer of this system requires that you download the driver for your GPU from their support site.

The GeForce M series and GeForce Go series notebook GPUs use drivers that have been customized by the notebook manufacturers to support hot key functions, power management functions, lid close and suspend/resume behavior. NVIDIA has worked with some notebook manufacturers to provide notebook-specific driver updates, however, most notebook driver updates must come from the notebook manufacturer. Additionally, the desktop GeForce graphics drivers will not install on Geforce M series and Quadro M series notebook GPU's.

Here's my WEI: (attached) Could you point me to the right location on where can I get the appropriate driver to replace my current version?

You could try here,

Sony eSupport - Computers & Peripherals - Select Your Model
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jun 2010   #818
elsuirad

Windows® 7 Home Basic 64bit, Build 7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
Already been there and it seems there's no model (VPCCW13EG) found on the list of models anywhere on Sony's website.

Thanks for the reply .

More response needed.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jun 2010   #819
derekimo

Microsoft Community Contributor Award Recipient

 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by elsuirad View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
Already been there and it seems there's no model (VPCCW13EG) found on the list of models anywhere on Sony's website.

Thanks for the reply .

More response needed.
You're welcome, did you try the auto-detect?


Attached Images
 
My System SpecsSystem Spec
12 Jun 2010   #820
elsuirad

Windows® 7 Home Basic 64bit, Build 7600
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by elsuirad View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by derekimo View Post
Already been there and it seems there's no model (VPCCW13EG) found on the list of models anywhere on Sony's website.

Thanks for the reply .

More response needed.
You're welcome, did you try the auto-detect?
That's for PC only (desktop), mine's a Laptop. Yes, I did.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Latest NVIDIA ForceWare Video Drivers Windows 7




Thread Tools





Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Latest Nvidia 9800GT Drivers that work with Windows 7?
Hi guys! Ive been looking around on the internet to see which drivers work best with Windows 7 and it seems like 185.85 seems to be the best. But i was wondering as the post i found was from 2009, is there any of the new drivers working better with windows 7? I did see that 314.22 worked for...
Graphic Cards
Windows 7 Refusing to post after installing Latest Nvidia Drivers
Okay. This combination of drivers works fine in windows vista 32 bit.. boots up fine and everything. Today I finally got my SSDD for my OS and a copy of Windows 7 64 bit. I installed it fine without error. Then installed my chipset drivers that I downloaded off of Nvidia's website (64 bit, worked...
Drivers
Nvidia Forceware Drivers
What are Nvidia Forceware Drivers?????
Graphic Cards
Blurry text? Forceware Drivers? Nvidia custom display.
I have already solved the problem but I was still wondering if others have experienced the same... On the latest drivers, Window 7 text looks like crap... No amount of tweaking could fix it... The built in custom display could not create my native resolution adequately, neither could Rivatuner.. I...
Graphic Cards
Nvidia GeForce ForceWare Drivers 190.15 Leaked!
These drivers are VERY BETA, use at your own risk! However, I have noticed a slight increase in performance (Versus the 186.18 Drivers) in the Crysis Benchmark as well as the Counter-Strike: Source stress test. I haven't tried 3DMark or any of that jazz yet. DOCUMENTATION FROM THE GURU3D...
Graphic Cards
New Nvidia forceware drivers for Windows 7
Nvidia has released the Official Forceware 186.18 driver for Windows XP, Vista and Windows 7. In case anyone had not heard :) :D
Drivers

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

© Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:23.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App