Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: ATI Mobility Radeon not support by windows 7?

02 Mar 2010   #1
emanboy

Windows 7
 
 
ATI Mobility Radeon not support by windows 7?

My laptop spec

Manufacture : Acer
Model : Aspire 4810TG
Processor : Inter(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU
Memory(RAM) : 2.00GB DDR3
Storage : 320 GB HDD
System type : 32-bit OS
OS : Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
Graphic Card : ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330

Before this probelm occured, Im using Vista and everything work perfectly and smoothly. But after I upgrade to Windows 7, everything perfect but graphic card not support. I dont think this all about my laptop spec, but about ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 not support by windows 7. Anyone know the latest driver for this graphic card? thank you


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.
02 Mar 2010   #2
Jonathan_King

Windows 7 Professional x64
 
 

Welcome!

Try here: Service & Support

Select your laptop from the list and see if Acer has released the right driver for you.

Also check here for Ati drivers for your card: ATI Catalyst? Mobility Display Driver

Hope this helps,
~JK
My System SpecsSystem Spec
02 Mar 2010   #3
emanboy

Windows 7
 
 

downloading...hope this'll help. thanks JK
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

02 Mar 2010   #4
NoN

Windows 7 Professional SP1 - x64 [Non-UEFI Boot]
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by emanboy View Post
My laptop spec

Manufacture : Acer
Model : Aspire 4810TG
Processor : Inter(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU
Memory(RAM) : 2.00GB DDR3
Storage : 320 GB HDD
System type : 32-bit OS
OS : Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
Graphic Card : ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330

Before this probelm occured, Im using Vista and everything work perfectly and smoothly. But after I upgrade to Windows 7, everything perfect but graphic card not support. I dont think this all about my laptop spec, but about ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 not support by windows 7. Anyone know the latest driver for this graphic card? thank you
I've got the same computer as you appart, model 4810TZ(G)...Same Ati card HD4330.

Should work for you!

You should not upgrade from different drivers from Acer....There's a Ati one on Acer Site from late 2009.

ASWELL, two new bios update v1.33 had been put on the Acer site. Check those "Correct Bios Kernel Code patches".
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Mar 2010   #5
emanboy

Windows 7
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NoN View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by emanboy View Post
My laptop spec

Manufacture : Acer
Model : Aspire 4810TG
Processor : Inter(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU
Memory(RAM) : 2.00GB DDR3
Storage : 320 GB HDD
System type : 32-bit OS
OS : Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
Graphic Card : ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330

Before this probelm occured, Im using Vista and everything work perfectly and smoothly. But after I upgrade to Windows 7, everything perfect but graphic card not support. I dont think this all about my laptop spec, but about ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 not support by windows 7. Anyone know the latest driver for this graphic card? thank you
I've got the same computer as you appart, model 4810TZ(G)...Same Ati card HD4330.

Should work for you!

You should not upgrade from different drivers from Acer....There's a Ati one on Acer Site from late 2009.

ASWELL, two new bios update v1.33 had been put on the Acer site. Check those "Correct Bios Kernel Code patches".
still not working, can u explain how u do it NoN?.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
03 Mar 2010   #6
NoN

Windows 7 Professional SP1 - x64 [Non-UEFI Boot]
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by emanboy View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by NoN View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by emanboy View Post
My laptop spec

Manufacture : Acer
Model : Aspire 4810TG
Processor : Inter(R) Core(TM)2 Duo CPU
Memory(RAM) : 2.00GB DDR3
Storage : 320 GB HDD
System type : 32-bit OS
OS : Windows 7 Ultimate 32 bit
Graphic Card : ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330

Before this probelm occured, Im using Vista and everything work perfectly and smoothly. But after I upgrade to Windows 7, everything perfect but graphic card not support. I dont think this all about my laptop spec, but about ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4330 not support by windows 7. Anyone know the latest driver for this graphic card? thank you
I've got the same computer as you appart, model 4810TZ(G)...Same Ati card HD4330.

Should work for you!

You should not upgrade from different drivers from Acer....There's a Ati one on Acer Site from late 2009.

ASWELL, two new bios update v1.33 had been put on the Acer site. Check those "Correct Bios Kernel Code patches".
still not working, can u explain how u do it NoN?.
Hi,

Maybe could you tell me what have you been downloading from Acer recently about Ati?

I couldn't see the line model of 4018TG on Acer as now the first of the line is TZ...It must be something during the upgrade that have not been updated.

Have you update to the:

-Chipset Pilote Intel 9.1.1.1015
-Vga Ati Pilote 8.652.1
-Ahci Intel Sata/Ahci Driver 8.9.0.1023

I don't not think you'll need the Intel VGA pilote v8.15.10.1855 as the VGA Ati driver will update it to v8.15.10.1872.

And also have you update your bios recently?

I know i have update mine Step by Step...I was v1.28 when i bought it and downloaded all versions and have installed one by one till 1.33 version 2, waited two or three days between each bios upgrade.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 ATI Mobility Radeon not support by windows 7?




Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search




Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
Windows 7: ATI Mobility Radeon x700
I have just updated a Sony VGN-BX197 from XP to Win7 Professional. When I try to install drivers for the Radeon x700 graphic card I get the dreaded Black Screen and have to roll back to the standard windows graphic card driver. I have found what should be the solution in post 15 here...
Graphic Cards
Windows 7 not detecting radeon mobility x1400
I just finished installing Windows 7 ultimate, 32x to a separate partition of my hard drive. When using Windows XP, I have a 1440x900 resolution, and windows says that my graphics adaptor is an ATI radeon mobility x1400. However, when I boot into Windows 7, I have a much smaller resolution, no...
Graphic Cards
No Aero Support on ATI mobility radeon 9800
I just Installed windows 7 ultimate, but cannot use the Aero Effects because my graphics card is a ATI Mobility Radeon 9800. I need a driver that can let me enable the aero effects. I believe it needs to have the WDDM or something like that. My graaphics card has no updated drivers like that so i...
Graphic Cards
ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570 and Windows 7
Hi boys and girls :) I am a new windows 7 user after just buying a brand new Acer Aspire 5738G laptop. Here are the specs (maybe that will help someone try fix my problem :)) Windows 7 Core 2 Duo T6600 (2.2GHz, 800MHz FSB) 4GB RAM ATI Mobility Radeon HD 4570
Graphic Cards
ATI Mobility Radeon 9200 - AGP - Windows 7. 32 bit
Hi, My OS is Windows 7 I have a 128 MB Graphic card. But I can't activate the Aero Peak, because when I go to screen resolution, Advanced Settings it says that Total Available Graphic Memory is 16 MB. I think that the best driver is not installed. I go to Device Manager and My Display Adapters Is...
Drivers
Will a ATI Mobility Radeon x1400 be able to support W7?
I have a kind of old laptop, a Dell Inspiron E1705, and it has an ATI Radeon x1400 graphics card. I really want to install Windows 7, but I'm not sure if this card will be able to support the Aero interface. Will everything go smoothly?
Graphic Cards


Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 14:34.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App