I am having a graphics problem with my Toshiba Laptop. Here are the system specs/details:
- Model L300 - Ez1523 (full specs here)
- Windows 7 32-bit, Professional version - latest build w/all patches
- Looks like this laptop has an Intel 4500MHD w/1g of memory
- Windows says that I have graphics driver ver 126.96.36.1991
- Running at 1280x800 (recommended/native) at 32-bit color at 60hz
When I hibernate (not sleep) the laptop and then wake it up, lately it has had lots of "graphics noise" on the screen (I don't know what to call it - sorry if this is incorrect terminology). I don't think that the problem is with the LCD panel because I get the same problem when hooking the laptop up to an external monitor. The only thing that seems to fix it is a reboot. I've tried changing graphics setting and resolution before rebooting to see if that "resets" the graphics card. No luck. Also, this has never happened (I think) after a reboot. Only after a hibernate.
BTW, I am aware that I could have installed the 64-bit version of Windows 7 but due to some software that I need daily, I chose 32-bit.
Please see pics and let me know what you think it might be...
Thanks in advance...