GPU-Z v0.3.4 / EVGA Precision v1.7.1 versions released
- Fixed RV740 Bugs: ROP count, shader count, real-time core clock, BIOS dump size
- Fixed number of transistors on RV790
- Fixed BIOS reading on RV790
- NVIDIA driver version is returned correctly on Windows 7
- GPU-Z should work again on Windows 2000 without PSAPI.DLL
- Added voltage reading support for HD 4890
- Fixed default clock reading on ATI cards that have default clock < boot clock
- Fixed GM45 to be 65 nm and DX 10.0
- Added release date for GTX 275
- Fixed GT 130M to be 55 nm and added its release date
EVGA Precision v1.7.1 (2009-04-28)
- Added update checking system.
- Now Logitech keyboard soft-buttons can be used to scroll Precision's LCD text in any direction. Both vertical and horizonatal scrolling can be easily reset by pressing up and down or left and right scroll soft-buttons simultaneously.