21 May 2010
Windows 7 Ultimate x64 SP1
GPU-Z 0.43 Released
May 21, 2010 GPU_Z 0.43
is available. Changelog below.
techPowerUp! GPU-Z v0.4.3
- Added full voltage controller monitoring for GeForce GTX 480
- Added real-time clock monitoring for GF100
- Added detection for vendor GALAXY
- Complete revamp of voltage controller architecture. Adds voltage monitoring for many ATI & NVIDIA cards and generic monitoring method for NVIDIA cards via driver.
- Added support for >4 GB memory on NVIDIA
- Fixed memory clock reading on some HD 5670 cards
- Fixed thermal sensor count on some ATI Evergreen models
- Fixed incorrect default clock reading on some ATI Evergreen models
- Added detection for NVIDIA GTX 465, GT 320M GT 335M, ION variant, GT 340, Tesla C2050, Tesla M2050, GTX 285M, GT 325M, Quadro FX 880M, Quadro FX 1800M
- Added detection for ATI HD 5570, Mobility 4550, Mobility 5870, HD 4250, HD 4290, FirePro V7750
- Added detection for Intel GMA 3150
- Added fix for ADT7473 coldbug (GTX 480) via commandline parameter /fixcoldbug
- Added OCP adjustment for CHL8266 (GTX 480). Use it via command line parameter /chl8266ocp without parameter to query, with numeric value seperated by space to set. This is a permanent change that will not be reverted by powering down the system.
- Added languages Hungarian and Spanish
|My System Specs || |