Ok so I'm building a computer for my school, basically just for things like browsing the web, using Microsoft Office, and doing research and what not. I've got basically everything except the power supply. Here's what I've got
1. Gigabyte 880GMA-UD2H Motherboard
2. AMD Athlon II X2 255 Regor 3.1GHz 2 x 1MB L2 Cache Socket AM3 65W Dual-Core Desktop Processor
3. Western Digital 500 GB SATA OEM Desktop Hard Drive WD5000AADS (Caviar Green)
4. CORSAIR XMS3 DHX 4GB ( 2 X 2GB ) PC3-10666 1333MHz 240-pin DDR3 CL9 Dual Channel Desktop Memory Kit
5. NZXT Alpha Black Steel ATX Mid Tower Computer Case
Would all these put together work ok? What power supply should I buy for this?