|26 Nov 2010||#1|
one of my usb port is not working
one of my front usb is not working......but the other usb in front and the mic and headphone O/P are working plz help.....whenever i put any hardware their it says unrecognized hardware and show problem code 43............ thanks in advance.....
|My System Specs|
|28 Nov 2010||#2|
I am gonna suggest you two procedures to try.
1. Disconnect all your USB devices, Go to Device Manager, expand "Universal Serial Bus Controllers". Uninstall all USB Host controllers. (Right click and uninstall). Also uninstall all other items such as hubs. Restart your computer. Windows 7 will will reinstall all the USB controllers automatically.
2.Assuming that this happens to your laptop, the following procedure seems to have been successful as tried and reported by many. Remove all USB devices.
1) Shut down your laptop.
2) Remove the powerbrick from the mains socket, if you are using it on mains power and also unplug it from your lappie.
3) Remove the battery pack of your laptop
4) Take a break, go have a cup of coffee/tea and then connect the battery pack again
5) Switch on your lappie and boot.
Hmmmm.........extending the logic ,the same may work with desktops too. Simply unplug your PC from the mains or from the UPS and let the charge on all capacitors drain. Plug it in after a minute or two and start your comp.
If you succeed do report here. Good luck.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: one of my usb port is not working|
|USB port not working||Hardware & Devices|
|My mouse Usb port stops working. but starts working again after a day.||General Discussion|
|DVD (not working) not found in Device manager, 1 USB port not working||Hardware & Devices|
|USB Port Not Working, Help!||Hardware & Devices|
|USB PORT not working||Hardware & Devices|
|All USB port are not working||Drivers|
|Parallel port (LPT) not working in 7||Hardware & Devices|
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:02 PM.