Hi everyone. I am experiencing significant slowness on my laptop and I was hoping someone could help. Here is the rundown:
- Toshiba L305D laptop, 3MB RAM, Windows 7 x64
- Came preloaded with vista 2years ago and worked fine.
- recently reformatted and loaded Windows 7 enterprise x64
- experienced a few BSODs but got those fixed with the help of the folks over in the crashes and debugging forum. Thanks to Wish & Carl It turned out to be some out of date drivers.
- Also was experiencing slowness.
- Perfmon shows interrupts are coming in at 3k to 30k per second. This is much higher than any of my other machines.
- loaded xperf and ran it for about three minutes with no other programs running and got the reports out of it. However, I'm not really sure how to interpret it. Am I more concerned with the DCP usage or the Interrupt usage?
Here are some screen dumps from the reports. Anybody have an idea on what might be amiss here?