Windows 7 Forums

Welcome to Windows 7 Forums. Our forum is dedicated to helping you find support and solutions for any problems regarding your Windows 7 PC be it Dell, HP, Acer, Asus or a custom build. We also provide an extensive Windows 7 tutorial section that covers a wide range of tips and tricks.


Windows 7: Ipod / itunes troubles

13 Jan 2011   #1
jessejw

Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit
 
 
Ipod / itunes troubles

Hello everyone!, every time I sync my ipod classic 120GB one it syncs everything that's on there already and takes forever. If I put one song it will sync all my videos and, then it will sync that one song. Anyone know why?


My System SpecsSystem Spec
.

13 Jan 2011   #2
Johnathan Lyman

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jessejw View Post
Hello everyone!, every time I sync my ipod classic 120GB one it syncs everything that's on there already and takes forever. If I put one song it will sync all my videos and, then it will sync that one song. Anyone know why?
Because you've told it to sync your videos.



Look into that for me?
My System SpecsSystem Spec
14 Jan 2011   #3
jessejw

Windows 7 Home Premium 32bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jelyman View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jessejw View Post
Hello everyone!, every time I sync my ipod classic 120GB one it syncs everything that's on there already and takes forever. If I put one song it will sync all my videos and, then it will sync that one song. Anyone know why?
Because you've told it to sync your videos.



Look into that for me?
Yeah i have it so they sync, but even when they are already on the ipod they sync again.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
.


14 Jan 2011   #4
Johnathan Lyman

Windows 7 Ultimate 64-bit
 
 

Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jessejw View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jelyman View Post
Quote   Quote: Originally Posted by jessejw View Post
Hello everyone!, every time I sync my ipod classic 120GB one it syncs everything that's on there already and takes forever. If I put one song it will sync all my videos and, then it will sync that one song. Anyone know why?
Because you've told it to sync your videos.



Look into that for me?
Yeah i have it so they sync, but even when they are already on the ipod they sync again.
I suggest wiping your ipod and re-syncing everything. There is something, either on the iPod or in your library that's not matching up when it comes to your videos thus iTunes feels it has to sync again. Wiping your iPod would be preferable to rebuilding your library and shouldn't be too difficult.
My System SpecsSystem Spec
Reply

 Ipod / itunes troubles




Thread Tools





Similar help and support threads
Thread Forum
W7 x64 + iTunes + iPod Touch
Is it just me, or is iTunes really buggy in W7 x64? When I first got my iPod, I couldn't sync it in iTunes. Every time I tried to, the program just freezes and I couldn't click anything until I unplug my ipod from my computer. I got it to work by updating the filmware using my old Windows...
Hardware & Devices
Ipod and Itunes
I know there have been many threads on this topic but wasnt sure if they pertained to my problem. Whenever i plug my ipod into my computer itunes stops working and i am unable to close it, restore the window or do anything with my ipod. Any ideas?
Software
can't see ipod in itunes
I have tried numerous potential fixes (close to 20 tries so far), but keep coming up with the same error message after installing itunes (9.0.2, 64-bit). I have a new machine with windows 7 (64 bit), a brand new ipod, but I do have a library of songs from a previous ipod. My Computer sees the...
Software
Troubles with IPod/USB
Hey guys, I've been reading about people saying they have troubles when syncing, but can't find my problem anywhere. Ill start off by saying I usethe Nvidia nForce A8N32-SLI Deluxe motherboard, and CANNOT find drivers for 7 ultimate 64 bit. But Mouse USB, Keyboard USB, ethernet and everything...
Hardware & Devices
Ipod not syncing with itunes
So I just did a fresh start install with win 7 rtm and itunes works fine its the latest 8.2.blah blah and when I connect the touch(2nd gen) it just says that ipod "stephanie" cannot sync and then it gives an option to format. I have itunes at work on a POS cpu and it works fine it syncs on other...
Hardware & Devices
itunes and ipod touch
Hi, ive trolled through google for two days now and im stumped. i recently purchased an ipod touch. as far as i know the only way i can add video and music to it is with itunes, which im not to fond of, but oh well. i can not for the life of me get itunes or quicktime for that matter to load an...
Software

Our Sites

Site Links

About Us

Find Us

Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.

Designer Media Ltd

All times are GMT -5. The time now is 18:50.

Twitter Facebook Google+



Windows 7 Forums

Seven Forums Android App Seven Forums IOS App