|01 Mar 2011||#4|
Right the First thing i think of is; are you Burning Your Disks at Max Speed? If you are try burning At 4x As this sometimes burns wrong.
1) Is the Motherboard up to date? Recent Buy?
3) is Have you removed all Usb and Other Ext. Devices When trying to boot from the Disks?
4) Eject the Win7 DVD after it freezes, and reinsert it
5) Is the Hard Drive Set up Properly? So Sata set to Compatible in The Bios? Or IDE to Master on the Physical drive?
6) Finaly the only other thing i can think of is What PSU are you Using? Sometimes it doesnt like the Power Supply if your using the new Intel i7 or New Motherboards
|My System Specs|
|02 Mar 2011||#5|
Have you checked to see what the BOOT order or BOOT sequence is in the BIOS?
I'd double check that fist boot device is the CD/DVD rom even though you are getting the |press any key to boot from cd...|
It can still be an issue on some machines if its not setup this way.
Hope you get it figured out.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: Help me I have serius problem|
|Blurry Text problem, EDID and registry editing problem on an AMD card.||Graphic Cards|
|problem event name startup repair offline - slightly different problem||General Discussion|
|"A problem occurred while trying to open this message. A problem occur||Browsers & Mail|
|Moving windows/icons down problem!! Move right/left/up - no problem||General Discussion|
|Desktop icon problem, programs in start menu problem and more...||General Discussion|
|Cute Html problem and Video full screen problem||Software|
|Problem Reports and Solutions - Change Problem Reporting Settings||Tutorials|
Windows 7 Forums is an independent web site and has not been authorized, sponsored, or otherwise approved by Microsoft Corporation. "Windows 7" and related materials are trademarks of Microsoft Corp.
© Designer Media Ltd
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 05:08 AM.