|29 Mar 2011||#1|
| || |
microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse 5000 on standby and will not connec
So ever so often my Bluetooth mouse will stop working. It is usually when i am gaming or doing something that requires the mouse. I have a Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook mouse. I have searched the forums a nothing is working. as of today i have tried the following.
1. Updating the drivers form Dell.
2. Stopping and restarting the BT service
3. Re-adding the device
4. selecting the mouse properties from the Control Panel then under Bluetooth selecting the device and hitting connect ( this has worked in the past!!!)
5. Removing the device and reconnecting it.
6. rebooting my computer (yes even this lol)
7. Changing the batteries.
8. Reinstalling my OS (this works but only for a while)
I have a bad feeling that i am going to have to buy a new USB Mouse
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: microsoft bluetooth notebook mouse 5000 on standby and will not connec|
|Can't get Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 to work||Hardware & Devices|
|Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook mouse 5000 no dedicated driver||Hardware & Devices|
|Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 Disconnects when Idle||Hardware & Devices|
|Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000 issues||Hardware & Devices|
|Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000||Hardware & Devices|
|Issues with Bluetooth mouse. Microsoft Notebook Mouse 5000||Hardware & Devices|
|Remove MS Bluetooth Notebook 5000 Mouse||Hardware & Devices|