I installed SP1 and everything was just fine (for months).
Then I used "Disk Cleanup" to remove the SP1 installation files and other temporary files.
After a few restarts, I got some USB problems. Peripherals started to work at USB 1 speed. Here's how the USB section of the Device Manager looks:
I restored the system partition a few times and I can say pretty confidently that using Disk Cleanup is the cause. Although I'm not sure if the problem is caused by removing SP1 files or some other temporary files.
Motherboard is an Asrock ALiveNF6G-VSTA
. I'm also using a USB hub, but the problem (slower speed) happens on _all_ USB ports, both on the hub and directly on the motheboard.
Windows 7 64 bit, everything updated.