Quote: Originally Posted by td0615
no i need the thing called EXACTLY Add/Remove Hardware those arent wat i need im trying to add loopback adapter
1. Click Start – Search for cmd
, right-click cmd and select “Run as Administrator”
2. From the command prompt, run “hdwwiz.exe
“. This should launch the “Add Hardware Wizard
“. Click Next.
3. Select “Install the hardware that I manually select from a list (Advanced)
” and click Next.
4. Now from the list select and click Next.
5. Under Manufacturers, select Microsoft
and select “Microsoft Loopback Adapter
” under Network Adapter and click Next. This should start the installation. Click Finish when the installation completes.
To confirm the loopback adapter installed, right-click, select properties. Click Device Manager and expand Network Adapters and you can see the Loopback adapter installed there.