I found this too;
How to remove write protection from flash memory.
1. Turn on your computer and plug in the drive after your operating system has loaded.
2. Open "My Computer" and search the list of drives until you find your [COLOR=blue !important][COLOR=blue !important]USB [COLOR=blue !important]drive[/COLOR][/COLOR][/COLOR]
3. Right-click on the name and click "Properties." Once the options have loaded, go through the tabs until you see the option to remove write protection. If this does not work, go to the next step.
4. Visit the company website for your USB drive. Go to the help or support section and search for "write protection."
5. Click on the download section and search for "write protection software remover." Download the program and install it on your computer.
6. Open the software program. Go to "Option" and click "Remove Write Protection" to unlock your USB drive.