Hello there, Fred.
Well, as simply as this:
1) take your HSF out of the motherboard. remove your processor
2) align correctly the processor on the new motherboard, lock it in place
3) apply thermal compound (no more than a pea, in size)
4) put the HSF on the bracket, lock it in place.
5) make sure everything is completely and correctly connected.
6) boot into windows.
7) be happy forever and ever.
Now, are you sure that the motherboard is the same same? because if not, you'll need to install the new drivers
, and you should uninstall any motherboard drivers before moving the processor and booting up into the new motherboard, it could give you errors!
Apparently it is. but i'd still remove any motherboard drivers before replacing it