This is odd. I have had my system now for just under a year and all of a sudden, my system is not utilizing 4GB of the 8GB on board.
Steps I have taken:
* Replaced all of the RAM.
* Replaced the motherboard.
* Checked BIOS settings.
Been building my own PC's since 1993 and I have never seen this. My parts supplier is stumped. Microsoft support is useless.
*Intel DQ67SW Motherboard
*Intel i5 650 3.2 GHz 4MB Cache
* 4x 2GB DDR2 PC6400 SODIMM Modules
* NVidia GTX480 1.5GB Video Card
* Intel 30GB SSD Hard Drive (boot)
* Western Dig 350GB Hard Drive (apps)
* Western Dig 1TB Hard Drive (data)
* Liteon Blu Ray Player/ DVD&CD Burner
* Cisco AM10 USB Wireless Adapter
I am defintely
. Any suggestions would be appreciated.