Quote: Originally Posted by Layback Bear
Welcome to the Windows 7 Forum. I have never used PRIO but lets start with the basics. Turn off PRIO and lets get into Windows for testing. Looking at you Specs it would take a lot of rendering to slow it down as to make the mouse do what it is doing. Go to msconfig/startup and see what is running at boot in the background. I have very little checked. Security and mouse and keyboard.
1. What antivirus do you use?
2. What actually are you doing on your computer when this problem happens?
What programs are you using?
3. Have you tried another mouse?
4. What kind of mouse are you using?
Thanks, I will try clearing out the msconfig and trying that.
To answer your questions.
1. I`m using Kaspersky internet security 2012
2. 3d Rendering (very processor intensive)
3. Havent tried another mouse but its not just the mouse, keyboard input is also stuttering
4. wired razer death adder