|17 Aug 2012||#1|
| || |
i need help with fixing "windows has detected a hard disk problem".
i have bought a new computer recently and today i got this error message (i think the error is quite famous i will provide a photo if needed) and i have been trying to fix with no luck here is the situation so far.
1) i got the error after updating (it poped up after restarting the computer) the driver for my nvidia graphics card (not sure if this is important) .
2) i've searched around and i couldn't tell if this is a legitimate error or just maleware .
3) i ran check disk and no bad sectors were found .
4) i ran malwarebytes and it didn't find anything.
5) i ran superantispyware and it found and cleaned some threats .
6) i ran seaTools and the drive passed the fix all function .
i have done a complete back up just in case.
how do i fix this problem ?
please inform me if any information is needed and i will provide it ASAP.
i apologize for the long post.
|My System Specs|
|Similar help and support threads for2: i need help with fixing "windows has detected a hard disk problem".|
|Windows has detected a hard disk problem. Hard drive failing?||Hardware & Devices|
|help to fix error a" problem has been detected and windows"||BSOD Help and Support|
|Windows sign in will not open "Bad Hard Disk"||General Discussion|
|Problem in fixing "stuck" updates||Windows Updates & Activation|
|sudden "disk boot failure". Drives not detected by BIOS||BSOD Help and Support|
|"Windows is having a hard disk problem".. pops up..||Hardware & Devices|